What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today I watched Back to the Future ...
    I so sorry to write in a language that may not be strong enough. Do not understand the need to apologize for their kind.

Comment

Transformers: Dark of the Moon
      sigpic

Comment

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
        IMO always implied.

Comment

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 on DVD
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Aliens VS Predator
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

Beastly
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

The Terminator, in which Corporal Hicks helps Chuck's mum flee the Governor of California.
                And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                sigpic
                Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Transfomers 3: Dark of the Moon

Epic and Awesome
                  sigpic

Comment

Aliens VS Predator: Requiem
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

Transformers 3
                      "The center of every man's existence is a dream." - G.K. Chesterton

Comment

Terminator 2: Judgment Day - Special Edition. Brilliant, classic film.
                        And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                        sigpic
                        Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Transformers: Dark of the Moon.
                          http://crazystuffofrandomness.tumblr.com/ My Tumblr page...
                          sigpic

Comment

Transformers - Dark of the Moon
                            Last Movie Watched
                            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                            Life is Strange

Comment

Watchmen
                              sigpic

Comment

Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines. Rant spoilered for length:
                                Spoiler:
                                What a mess of a movie. Too much spent on effects, too little on the script. The real shame is it has some decent concepts in there - Judgement Day only being postponed but now with the circumstances changed, Skynet as viral software, Skynet targeting future Resistance targets other than John Connor, the T-850 being programmed by Kate Brewster because it killed Connor, and the whole Crystal Peak plot development...plus, the ending is (to me) superb, almost making up for the preceding 108 minutes.

But really, slapstick terminators, bad one liners, comic book action and adolescent comedy? And no Brad Fiedel theme until the end credits?! Worse yet, the last best hope of humanity and future leader of the resistance appears to have gone from a gifted but troubled pre-teen to a wet moron. I can only assume the bike crash at the start left him with some lingering concussion or brain damage. Even Arnie's performance isn't as good as in T-2, largely because of the script. Damn shame, really - could have been something special.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X