Comment

Alien 3
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Babylon 5: In the Beginning
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

saw Super 8 yesterday awesome movie !!
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Much better on second viewing than way back when in theater, but I still prefer the SG-1 take on the legend.
            sigpic

Comment

Alien: Resurrection
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

Transfomers

I love the first one even much more now! Hope the second one improves after a rewatch... only watched it in the cinemas and was quite dissappointed although I love Transfomers..so I cant wait for the third one! Next friday, baby!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                  Watching 2012 right now great movie !!
                  is it really good?
                  sigpic

Comment

Opinion varies on 2012 - I thought it was ridiculous (but sort of fun) and far too reliant on CGI, but makes up for it by having John Cusack in the lead role.
                    And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                    sigpic
                    Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

2012 - The beginning was interesting, setting it all up. I liked alot of the characters and the acting was decent, But the disaster scenes are way way way to over the top and ridiculous and make the movie beyond laughable.
                      sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Just finished watching Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Not too bad if you overlook Michael Bay's crude sense of humor.

Now, I'm ready for the third one.
                        sigpic
                        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Green Lantern
                          Last Movie Watched
                          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                          Life is Strange

Comment

Tron Legacy
                            The great ones dare to believe in the unbelievable...
                            sigpic

Comment

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Started reading the books about a month ago (just started Goblet of Fire yesterday) so thought I'd go back and watch the movies to compare. Had been a looong time since I'd seen this one. Book is certainly better.
                              IMO always implied.

Comment

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Not as bad as I remembered, certainly not the best movie of all time but its fun! Although
                                I hope that Michael Bay skips the "funny" parts out of the third one! Now I am really I hyped for the last!.... Friday cant come soon enough!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X