What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunshine.
    http://crazystuffofrandomness.tumblr.com/ My Tumblr page...
    sigpic

Comment

Finally...

X-Men: First Class!!
      sigpic

Comment

Blade 2&3. The second movie in the franchise is definitely my favourite. The reaper vampires were badass and I loved all the action scenes (and Luke Goss).

The third movie was a bit lame. Mostly because they killed off Whistler and introduced a whole bunch of new sidekicks to take his place. I hated Ryan Reynolds' character and Jessica Biel's character was way way underused. But I did like the vampire dogs, especially the super cute pomeranian who totally owned all the scenes he/she was in
        sigpic

Comment

Paul. Got the DVD today
          sigpic

Comment

Also Paul. Takes quite a while to get going, ultimately enjoyable though.
            And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
            sigpic
            Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

X-Men Origins Wolverine , pretty good movie
              sigpic
              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Super 8.

Comment

Babylon 5 The River of Souls
                  Babylon 5: The Legend of the Rangers To Live and Die in Starlight
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                    Babylon 5 The River of Souls
                    Babylon 5: The Legend of the Rangers To Live and Die in Starlight

LOL Your a nerd

Deep Impact
                    sigpic
                    May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Green Lantern.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                        Green Lantern.
                        I envy you, did you liked it? please tell me you liked it, I want to watch it so bad but the reviews (which I dont care) are so... bad.

Anyway, I watched with my parents The Adjustment Bureau, cute movie with Matt Damon ( I love that guy!)
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                          I envy you, did you liked it? please tell me you liked it, I want to watch it so bad but the reviews (which I dont care) are so... bad.
                          I enjoyed it. I'm like you at first I thought ratings were going to make me decide on whether or not to see it and then I was like "it doesn't matter what the critics think. What matters is what i thought of it" and I thought it was great. It was nice seeing DC do a different hero for a change that was superman or batman. Don't get me wrong i've seen all of the batman movies and I gotta say regardless of batman and superman's popularity it's nice seeing a different character finally getting his Dues.

Ryan Reynolds did a fantastic job as Hal Jordan. I can't wait to see where they take his character in future movies.

Blake Lively portrayal of Carol Ferris reminded me of how *****y carol was in the comics but at the same carol also had that human side to her and Blake did an excellent job.

Peter Sarsgaard did a good job Playing Hector Hammond.

I will say this Mark Strong will ever forever be Sinestro to me. His portrayal really was reminisicant of The comic Sinestro.

While the run time was 114 minutes, that didn't matter to me. It may have seen fast in some parts but that's only because i think they wanted to dive right into how Hal became Gl and all that. I felt they did a good job under extreme circumstances and i'm sorry those critics aren't realizing that these people took major time out of their busy schedules where they could've worked on other projects to help bring this iconic comic book character to life and people are just like "psst.. whatever".

Overall I would give it a Solid B. I would definitely go to movies to see it again.

BTW Stay after the credits there is an extra scene that they put in to help tie into the sequel if they ever make one.

i hope you will go see it and form your own opinion of it.
                          Last edited by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard; 18 June 2011, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Alien Raiders. Stupid title, but the movie was surprisingly good. The only thing I found dissapointing was the ending.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                              LOL Your a nerd
                              You're in the sci-fi movie thread of the sci-fi/fantasy board of an online forum primarily dedicated to Stargate. What did you expect?
                              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Babylon 5 A Call to Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X