Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alien3
    sigpic
    Jack: Uhh, Daniel - for cryin' out loud!!, I said I would watch the Stanley Cup playoffs with you!
    Is all this necessary??!?

Comment

I saw Super 8 today. Pretty good. I like that they gave the alien a reason for its actions rather than treating it like simply a typical monster-on-the-loose situation.
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

X-Men First Class
        Last edited by mr_kennedy; 11 June 2011, 06:50 AM.
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Alien Resurrection
          sigpic
          Jack: Uhh, Daniel - for cryin' out loud!!, I said I would watch the Stanley Cup playoffs with you!

Comment

Battlefield Earth
            sigpic

Comment

Babylon 5: Thirdspace
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Pirates of the Caribbean - On Stranger Tides
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

Pitch Black
                  And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

the adjustment bureau. a very good movie about free will x predeterminism, possibly about God and his angles. Quite interesting
                    Stolen Kosovo
                    sigpic

Comment

Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole

Animation of the Owls was top-notch terrific. Sadly, that was the only thing worth watching. Story has been done before, and doesn't really fit with owls. I thought the animation of the backgrounds and such was poorly done too. I didn't make it thru the whole movie, but could probably tell you how it ended.

Worth watching at least a few minutes of it just to see the animation of the owls.
                      sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Blade Runner

Comment

TRON: Legacy
                          sigpic
                          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

super 8, it was good though could have been better. i went in with not knowing what it was about, so i wasn't disappointed but not impressed either.
                            sigpic

Comment

The Triangle (a mini-series, not a movie actually)
                              sigpic

Comment

MIB: Men In Black
                                "The center of every man's existence is a dream." - G.K. Chesterton

Comment

Working...
                                X