No announcement yet.

What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I, too, just watched Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back.
    sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

source code: really good movie, and had a cool ending. i won't say anything more because of spoilers.
      sigpic

Comment

Aliens.
        sigpic
        Jack: Uhh, Daniel - for cryin' out loud!!, I said I would watch the Stanley Cup playoffs with you!
        Is all this necessary??!?

Comment

Yesterday: Monsters (ehn...)
          Today: Scott Pilgrim Vs The World (fun!)
          ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
          ames on facebook
          ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Today, I watched Star Wars VI: Return of the Jedi. Then, to celebrate finishing the Star Wars series, I watched Star Wars: A Musical Journey.
            sigpic
            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
            Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Van Helsing

WarGames
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

12 Monkeys awesome movie !!!
                sigpic
                May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

The Book Of Eli - I liked it.
                  sigpic

Comment

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Aside from the fact that it's a good movie, it's a pretty validating film for those of us with facial hair.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                      X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Aside from the fact that it's a good movie, it's a pretty validating film for those of us with facial hair.
                      Yeah I just watched that on HBO ! before that I just saw X-Men First Class I must admit I thought it would suck!! but it was pretty good had a lot of the heart that the first X-Men had
                      sigpic
                      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                        Yeah I just watched that on HBO ! before that I just saw X-Men First Class I must admit I thought it would suck!! but it was pretty good had a lot of the heart that the first X-Men had
                        I liked it too, tomorrow I will hopefully watch First Class, heard only good things about it!
                        sigpic

Comment

Stargate Continuum. It's on TV now.
                          sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                          - R.E.M.

Comment

well, I watched Donnie Darko.... It was great!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchess View Post
                              well, I watched Donnie Darko.... It was great!!!
                              ahh movie of my youth... although I have a personal matter to this movie, I still think its highly overrated, still I love it as well!
                              sigpic

Comment

Iron Man 2. I liked the first movie, it was surprisingly entertaining, but in the sequel Robert Downey Jr. really started to irritate me. Good performances by Don Cheadle and Mickey Rourke,but if Downey Jr. is still playing Stark in the third movie, I probably skip all his scenes. Nothing against the actor, but I just don't like his portrayal of Tony Stark.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X