No announcement yet.

What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just finished Jonah Hex...not nearly as bad as I had heard, I actually enjoyed it, personally
    ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
    ames on facebook
    ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Stargate: The 1994 movie

With the end of SGU, I thought it would be a good time to revisit the movie that started it all and come full circle, in a manner of speaking. I hadn't watched it in long time and I had almost forgotten what an enjoyable movie it was.
      sigpic

Comment

Avatar (Collector's Edition, Part 1/2)
        Last edited by McClance; 12 May 2011, 12:49 PM.
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Watched more Tron really great movie , I am going to buy when I get some more money
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Avatar (Collector's Cut, Part 2/2)
            sigpic
            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Sunshine. Fantastic film. And it looks amazing on Blu-ray; the sun sequences of SGU must have been inspired by it because they look quite similar.

Comment

Thor 3D again... But this time in English. It's always good to watch it in the original language, I always try to do that and I love the voice of Anthony Hopkins (his voice makes me kinda calm^^) I love this guy. I love Thor now even more and Natalie portman is really cute in this movie, now I like her. I can't wait to buy it on DVD. Asgard looks visually awesome!
                sigpic

Comment

Stargate: Children of the Gods - Final Cut. Not bad, slight improvement on the original pilot.
                  And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                  sigpic
                  Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Pt1
                    IMO always implied.

Comment

watching Matrix trilogy pretty good
                      sigpic
                      May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Watching Total Recall now awesome movie
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                          Watching Total Recall now awesome movie
                          So awesome they're remaking it with Colin Farrell.
                          And now it's time for one last bow, like all your other selves. Eleven's hour is over now... the clock is striking Twelve's.
                          sigpic
                          Stargate Ragnarok | FF.net | AO3 | Lakeside | My Fallout 3 Mods | Poppy Appeal | Help For Heroes | Combat Stress

Comment

Originally posted by ames View Post
                            just finished Jonah Hex...not nearly as bad as I had heard, I actually enjoyed it, personally

yeah that is true it is pretty good, i wouldn't pay watch it in the theatres , but I did enjoy on HBO the other day
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sealurk View Post
                              So awesome they're remaking it with Colin Farrell.
                              oh wow !!

watching Animatrix awesome movie
                              sigpic

Comment

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country

An amazing bow-out for the original crew.
                                sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Working...
                                X