• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Empress Vajnraa View Post
    In your opinion maybe...
    as if not everyone's opinion ;p

Comment

Hiya.... just completed Mass effect for the fourth time to get all the achivments

Jezz what a great story line.... its one of those games you just dont want to end.... and yes i am going to admit of have a slight crush on Kaidan I know guilty pleasure

Im totaly miffed about the MS2 trailer;

Spoiler:
      Sheperd DEAD!!! I refuse to belive it LOL.... however Biowear has told everyone to hang on to there ME1 saves, so maybe theres a chance he/she will make a return!!

Plus quick question..... did you play as male or female???

I played the first time through as male.....and again as a female (Just to see all the relationships.... mainly Kaidens )
      A Proud Supporter of "Fan-Slash-Fiction" Since 1998

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by razzel_daxxel View Post
        Plus quick question..... did you play as male or female???

I played the first time through as male.....and again as a female (Just to see all the relationships.... mainly Kaidens )
        female... mainly because the chick who did the voice acting is pretty good while the guy sounds extremely dry and dull.

Comment

I loved this game, although I hated the choice you had to make. It's like, why the hell can't I do both? In the end I had to go with the person I used more.
          All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
            I loved this game, although I hated the choice you had to make. It's like, why the hell can't I do both? In the end I had to go with the person I used more.
            Spoiler:
            Must've been Ashley? Biotics were useless as a primary weapon. I did it both ways and didn't even feel bad when it was Kaiden.

Although, tbh, Garrus was the best character. I can't think of any negatives. The others whined way too much.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

ashley kicks , no reason to get rid of her especially if you weren't a soldier class. I went her, liara and myself as a soldier most of the game and it was brutal. liara would use some aoe crowd control (lift? I cant remember what it was called) and then me and ashley would just melt their faces off with direct fire bursts from the assault rifle. I dropped the last boss hell easy with lift+burst+burst.

Comment

Working...
              X