Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Defying Gravity - News/Articles/Discussion (Spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post
    We've always got the DVDs...
    I don't, I'm still holding out for a BD release lol
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Every time I look on this thread it makes me sad.
      We so should of got a other season at least.

Comment

I know. It's a shame.

Lame shows like Terminator, Doll House, and even warehouse 13 got second seasons... but this show? A show with real quality... got canned.

Comment

He be trollin'
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
            I know. It's a shame.

Lame shows like Terminator, Doll House, and even warehouse 13 got second seasons... but this show? A show with real quality... got canned.
            the new V got a 2nd season and that was unbearable. But Flashforward gets canned JUST as they turn it around and start making it really good.
            always happens dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
              the new V got a 2nd season and that was unbearable. But Flashforward gets canned JUST as they turn it around and start making it really good.
              always happens dude.
              Wasn't exactly a surprise. FlashForward was getting terrible numbers
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

V should have been canceled simply based on how incredibly ugly they made someone who is so incredibly hot (Morena) look.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
                  V should have been canceled simply based on how incredibly ugly they made someone who is so incredibly hot (Morena) look.
                  But that's the point. She's supposed to look disquietingly not-human. I have a lot of gripes with V, but I just can't bring myself to criticise it for that.

Comment

Malik Yoba (DG's Ted Shaw) joins cast of Syfy's ALPHAS - see link below -

http://scifiandtvtalk.typepad.com/sc...alphas.html#tp

Comment

Been watching this show again the last couple days. I miss it so much

I wish there was a future for it, whether that were on another network, a film, or even a series of novels. I really want to know where this would've bone (expanding on and going past the post-series notes that James Parriott released).

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post

I wish there was a future for it, whether that were on another network, a film, or even a series of novels. I really want to know where this would've bone (expanding on and going past the post-series notes that James Parriott released).
                        Yeah, it is a real shame this show wasn't given more of a shot.
                        sigpic
                        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                        "...phu...ah..."
                        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Horrible, horrible mis-handling by network executives. And Sci Fi executives, too

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post

I have a feeling they would have made really dull novels to be honest.

Comment

We don't know till it happens though, do we? This is one of those cancellations, like Firefly, that I'm really really bitter about....

Comment

I was very upset at first, but honestly, a lot of that anger has faded over time. Shows I enjoyed even more have been canceled in the same way.
                                sigpic
                                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                                "...phu...ah..."
                                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                                X