• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That last photo you posted... *thud*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger View Post
      OK, since I'm old enough to be his granny... ok, mother (and not even a very young mother at that) it's too icky for me to thunk him...
      on the other hand, I took my 12 year old to see the film and he is rather thunkable.

Sigh.

(I'm only 17 inside, if that counts??

[and a quick reminder about quoting posts - pls don't forget to take the IMG tags out of the quoted part - thanks!]
      I think I'm almost 10 years older than Rob and I don't care. He's definitely thunkable! I belong to a group of mature woman who admire Rob and there is nothing wrong with it IMO.

Sorry, I forgot about the img tags.
      sigpic

Comment

Gorgeous pics everyone!

sigpic
        Thanks to Dunc for my pretty aurora and Muse sig. He had no part in the Twilight one

Comment

sigpic
          Thanks to Dunc for my pretty aurora and Muse sig. He had no part in the Twilight one

Comment

His hair is so adorable!

sigpic

Comment

Don't even get me started on his hair. I have a sick obsessive love of his hair. I'm still traumatized that he cut it. It better grow back quick!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aurora1101 View Post
                Don't even get me started on his hair. I have a sick obsessive love of his hair. I'm still traumatized that he cut it. It better grow back quick!
                He has to grow it back! Edward needs his awesome hair! And Robert looks so great with it.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, he just wouldn't be Edward without the hair

sigpic

Comment

True. Though Robert looks good with a hat, too.

sigpic

Comment

yup, love the black beanie too! Even if it is hiding his hair
                      sigpic

Comment

more beanie:

sigpic

Comment

Yepp.
                          He's got such pretty lips!

ETA: ^Great pic!
                          sigpic

Comment

and pretty eyes:
                            sigpic

Comment

Oh yes! And shall I get started on the smile? *melts*

sigpic

Comment

*melts with you* He does indeed have a wonderful smile

You know what else I love? when he puts his hands in his lovely hair. Like this:

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X