Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SBN
    Asgaard Mothership/Anubis Mothership

I just love to see an Asgaard Mothership get in to heavy battle with Anubis's ships. I remember one of the first SG-1 eps I ever saw was the second season ep (Thor's Chariot) when the Asgaard ship descends upon the Goa'uld
    O'Neill: "Oh...my!"
    Jackson: "Ladies and gentlemen, I think this is... Thor's chariot."

The first episode of SG-1 I watched was TBFTGOG, but wasn't overly impressed by the Ha'tak (too bulky and akward). But watching Thor's chariot descend from the clouds and kick the Goa'uld's asses with such ease was so cool.

Also loved the Prometheus in the second part of the Lost City. Eyes practically glued to the TV when the Prometheus came onscreen.

Comment

I love how this thread is two very different simultaneous conversations...

Later,
      Graculus

Comment

Originally posted by graculus
        I love how this thread is two very different simultaneous conversations...

Later,
        Graculus
        haha oh yeah I forgot... Moya, The White Star, and Andromeda (I hate the show but the ship is pretty cool looking)
        Music Videos from various fandoms

Comment

I've always shipped for Moya and Talon. A little incest relationship would be interesting. Haven't seen that in a sci-fi show that I can remember, and we all want new ideas

Comment

Aeryn and John
            Vala and Daniel
            Princess Leia/Han Solo

Moya
            Talyn
            Aeryn's prowler
            John's module
            Falcon Millenium

Comment

Originally posted by aAnubiSs
              I've always shipped for Moya and Talon. A little incest relationship would be interesting. Haven't seen that in a sci-fi show that I can remember, and we all want new ideas
              There was that one freaky episode of Farscape with Crichton and his mother.

Comment

Really? The only episode with Crichton's mother that I can remember was the one where they travelled back in time and Chiana hit on Crichton Jr

Comment

Really? The only episode with Crichton's mother that I can remember was the one where they travelled back in time and Chiana hit on Crichton Jr
                  "Won't Get Fooled Again", Chrichton has delusions as a Scarran probes his mind, and in one of them, his mother comes on to him, making Oedipus comments.

-IMF
                  "There's not a little boy born who wouldn't tear the world apart to save his mummy... and this little boy can." --The Doctor.
                  "The plastic tips at the ends of shoelaces are called Aglets. Their true purpose is sinister."--The Question.
                  BAD WOLF!!!

Comment

Have you seen Arrested Development? there was a whole atory line last year about a boy who was attracted to his cousin.

Comment

Originally posted by Vala
                      Have you seen Arrested Development? there was a whole atory line last year about a boy who was attracted to his cousin.
                      Begin OT/Shameless Show Plugging Ahead.

Oh, perfect opportunity for me to plead for others to watch this show so it isn't cancelled. I am so not a sitcom watcher, hate the canned laughter and lame jokes, but Arrested Development is witty and sharp and just so darned good that it's a shame it isn't getting better ratings. It isn't a show you can sit back and let wash over you, you have to think about it, but we scifi viewers are discerning folk, and we appreciate good stuff. Sometimes just thinking about the dialogue between these characters can make me burst out laughing (which can be a bit embarrassing in mixed company). Seriously, it's that good. So give it a try. Please?

Shameless Show Plugging Over/End OT

As far as sweetest ships?:

Daniel/Sha're
                      Willow/Oz (Buffy)
                      Willow/Tara (Buffy)
                      Xander/Cordelia (Buffy)
                      Josh/Donna (West Wing) OK, not scifi, but there was the recent plot about the asteroid on the way to earth!
                      Charlie/Claire (Lost) Love these two! So sweet. My favorite, but my unspoiled self is seriously worried about what's going to happen to both of them. ((((Charlie&Claire))))

Not sweet, but oh so hot:

John/Aeryn (Farscape) Hands down the best ship ever, IMO.
                      Buffy/Spike (Buffy) Up until Season 6, after that I didn't like it as much.
                      Sydney/Vaughn (Alias)
                      Kate/Sawyer (Lost)

Not really sweet or hot, or even conventional, but I like them anyway:

Fred/Spike (Angel)
                      Spike/Angel (Heh. )

Actually the only ships that I have any sort of emotional investment in are Charlie/Claire and John/Aeryn. The others are fun to watch but I'm pretty detached about them.

Not sure about Daniel/Vala, as I haven't seen Prometheus Unbound yet, but it sounds like it has potential!
                      Last edited by Jonisa; 02 January 2005, 11:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonisa
                        Begin OT/Shameless Show Plugging Ahead.

Oh, perfect opportunity for me to plead for others to watch this show so it isn't cancelled. I am so not a sitcom watcher, hate the canned laughter and lame jokes, but this show is witty and sharp and just so darned good that it's a shame it isn't getting better ratings. It isn't a show you can sit back and let wash over you, you have to think about it, but us scifi viewers are discerning folk, and we appreciate good stuff. Sometimes just thinking about the dialogue between these characters can make me burst out laughing (which can be a bit embarrassing in mixed company). Seriously, it's that good. So give it a try. Please?

Shameless Show Plugging Over/End OT
                        Must. Plug. Show! I *love* Arrested development!

Comment

And I entered this thread thinking once again that spaceships were being discussed. OY!

Oh well, whatever the Shadows of B5 were cruising around in looked hauntingly cool. "A cross between a spider and your worse nightmare" is how I believe they were described.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

I am going with sweetest relationships:

Jack and Sam
                            T'Pol and Trip
                            Sheppard and Weir
                            Piper and Leo
                            Mulder and Scully
                            Paris and Torres

Comment

Originally posted by BeaC
                              I am going with sweetest relationships:

Jack and Sam
                              T'Pol and Trip
                              Sheppard and Weir
                              Piper and Leo
                              Mulder and Scully
                              Paris and Torres
                              You forgot Phoebe....and anything with '3' legs!

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                                You forgot Phoebe....and anything with '3' legs!
                                LOL
                                Indeed, I forgot....

Comment

Working...
                                X