This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
    yeah i am till wondering how wrestling ended up on sci-fi.

you know. it all doesn't have to be original programming either.
    people EAT UP syndication.
    bring back older shows, bring back all the star treks, knightrider, airworlf, stargates, X-FILES, futurama, quantum leap, etc etc, that you can run in synidcation. people will watch. and run your original programming during primetime as per usual,

but for the love of god advertise EQUALLY.

I'll tell ya, i see 1 ad for Atlantis all week, maybe 3 or 4 for galactica when it's on - 2 for eureka, and 6,000,000,000 for Ghost Hunters (STUPID SHOW), and 9932084932893457457348957489573249857430958740 for their retarded "original movies"

there's plenty of sci-fi out there to fill the gaps. between random movie presentation (real movies, not the junk Sci-Fi makes), syndicated shows, and new shows, they could easily fill their slots.
    also not to mention that "SEASONS" of a show should be NO LESS THAN 24 EPISODES.
    no more of them 10 - 13 episode bullsh-

god, i swear, i have 0 experience in this business, but i bet i could successfully run a network without a sweat.
    actualy it's 9932084932893457457348957489573249857430958741

i also think this is a stupid thing to do, it sounds like some infomercial channel that nobody watchs (which i guess is how it's turning out to be, Damn you short atlantis intro!)
    if they poured all the money they wasted into those absolutely pathetic and awful C-movies (not even worthy of B-movie status), maybe they could do some more advertising and put money into the shows that do draw crowds and ratings (NOT GHOST HUNTERS)
    Most Haunted FTW!!!!!!

KEEP IT CLEAN
    Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
    Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Comment

ugggh...

Comment

Is this for real or is this some kind of joke, b/c if it is it is really funny, but if not its sad.

Comment

Maybe they should change it to Beyond Hope or Beyond Help.

Comment

I haven't been around in a while, and my SG addiction has waned quite a bit, but here goes.

Frankly, They shouldn't be called SciFi anyways. They HAD some good shows. They HAD an audience. They HAD a good thing going. I'm done with the network. Only thing I ever even bother to turn on is a SG show, if ones ever one anymore, or occassionally if a BSG ep is on, again rarely. That channel is the WORST run network around. Their decisions suck, most of their programs suck, 99%. They've cancelled my 2 favorite shows, SG1 and SGA, let BSG slip through their fingers, moved shows around so much you can't remember when they're on....I could go on and on.

I'd be extremely happy if the network went out of business altogether, and the executives all lost their jobs. Now THAT would be cause for celebration! The SG franchise should cut ties with the network and find a new home. ANY network would be better than Skiffy. Perhaps a more appropriate name for the network should be POS, for both "Possible Original Show" AND "Piece of S@#&*.

Sorry, but I hate the network now, with a passion.
            Wraith, the OTHER white meat.
            Loyalty above all else, except Honor.

Comment

Jeeze, is Sci-fi run by the same retarded monkey's who ran Fox in the 90's.
              Visit my Website

Comment

Hi guys.

You can carry on posting your opinions in this far more recent thread here :

"New York Times: SciFi Channel to become - Syfy?"
                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=65000
                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Working...
                X