No announcement yet.

Summer Glau/River Tam/Cameron Phillips/Other Parts - Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think I have to admit it is a bit of a girl crush.
    I'll have to just accept her hotness and stop trying to pick faults to convince myself otherwise.
    "What we need now is a tactical retreat. Did you see the episode on Stargate where they found themselves on a planet with a culture based loosely on Earth Athens and Sparta?"

Comment

Bee. If you, me and Summer were stuck in a room together and I had to choose one out of the two. Rest assured that you would most definitely be my second choice.

*dives back into Summer album*

I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

This could back fire on you though. In this room, what if she decided she was more intrested in me though? You're not second choice, you're no choice at all!
        "What we need now is a tactical retreat. Did you see the episode on Stargate where they found themselves on a planet with a culture based loosely on Earth Athens and Sparta?"

Comment

LOL I applaud your well planned comeback.
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

Well I don't think this room situtation is likly to happen, we'll have to make do with this instead.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Why are there not more people posting pics in this thread for my viewing pleasure. I'm to lazy/to busy to look myself.

Comment

*Waves casually to everyone*

Cool thread.

However...no hotlinking to other sites ,no requoting of images except by changing the "Img" tags to "Url".
                  Host your pics on a PB or imageshack account ( Or whichever site you prefer)

Check out the GW pic posting rules about sizing and all that jazz then carry on enjoying yourselves.

*Disappears*
                  The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

...All mine are from photobucket.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                      *Waves casually to everyone*

Cool thread.

However...no hotlinking to other sites ,no requoting of images except by changing the "Img" tags to "Url".
                      Host your pics on a PB or imageshack account ( Or whichever site you prefer)

Check out the GW pic posting rules about sizing and all that jazz then carry on enjoying yourselves.

*Disappears*
                      Sorry about that. I thought that sites that didn't want to be hotlinked automatically disabled it.

But anyway, I'll remember that from now on.

Comment

That is an incredible picture. Never seen it before but it is immediately one of my favorites.
                        Last edited by Bagpuss; 31 December 2009, 09:55 PM. Reason: img tags changed.
                        ---------------------
                        sigpic
                        Another theory on the expansion of the universe collapses!

Comment

Originally posted by Espeon1962 View Post
                          That is an incredible picture. Never seen it before but it is immediately one of my favorites.
                          I liked it as well, I have a thing for the whole pin up girl style so my face was like this when i found it --->

Comment

Originally posted by Bee11 View Post
                            I liked it as well, I have a thing for the whole pin up girl style so my face was like this when i found it --->
                            Are you sure you weren't like when you found it
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              Are you sure you weren't like when you found it
                              LOL that probably was a bit more like it

Comment

Originally posted by Bee11 View Post
                                LOL that probably was a bit more like it
                                hehe thought so
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X