This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trufflehunter
    "Against the assault of laughter nothing can stand!" Mark Twain (1835-1910)
    "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
    Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

Uvilas

Comment

Voltinus - Faun, dances for Caspian X
        "But you see, just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean we can't choose to rise above it. To conquer the boundaries of a destiny none of us wanted. To try and retain whatever essential humanity we can." ~Edward from Twilight
        Historic Connections Ancient history resources business my Dad runs...go check it out

Comment

White Witch

Comment

Xenomorph - sounds like on of the creatures Jadis would have called up for her battle in LWW

Comment

young Prof. Kirke... grr.. "Q" "X" "Y" and "Z"... honestly!

Comment

Zardeenah - Calormene goddess, "Lady of the Night". All unmarried Calormene women are dedicated to her. The night before their wedding they offer secret sacrifice to Zardeenah

teeheehee

Comment

Ahoshta

Comment

Bricklethumb - Red dwarf, brother of Duffle and Rogin (HHB)

Comment

Chervy- stag who warns of the Calormene invasion

Comment

Destrier - Prince Caspian X's Horse

Comment

Emperor over the sea- Aslan's father

Comment

Farsight the Eagle

Comment

Glenstorm the centaur

Comment

Hwin the Mare

Comment

Working...
                                X