• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mio
    Very carefully....

Besides. With what we've learned in Endgame:

Spoiler:
    Asgard hyperdrive. Asgard Shields. Asgard Weapons. Asgard Transporters.

The shields alone would be enough to just sit back and let the NX01 pound at them for hours with little to no damage.

Now that we have an asgard hyperdrive, I'm willing to bet we can power whatever 'asgard weapons' Thor gave us in Disclosure...perhaps an energy pulse or beam weapon. It's probably shoot clear through the NX01.

We could probably beam parts of their hull into nothingness in a 'Thors Chariot'-esque attack if we were feeling nasty.
    Yes, but we have two different universes with different technologies, different laws of science and different ways of....time.

Just complaining

Jack: Is mental illness contagious?
    Daniel: This has been disturbing on many levels.
    "Trandoshan eliminated...with extreme prejudice." - Scorch RC-1262
    My deviantART profile

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralJackO'Neill
      Yes, but we have two different universes with different technologies, different laws of science and different ways of....time.

Just complaining
      Shhh...Don't let the rest of them know it...I'm secretly plotting to use it against them...
      sigpic

Comment

well, cool, im glad to get feedback on this topic. like i said, i was just thinking about it, so, thanks guys.
        ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
          Very carefully....

Besides. With what we've learned in Endgame:

Spoiler:
          Asgard hyperdrive. Asgard Shields. Asgard Weapons. Asgard Transporters.

The shields alone would be enough to just sit back and let the NX01 pound at them for hours with little to no damage.

Now that we have an asgard hyperdrive, I'm willing to bet we can power whatever 'asgard weapons' Thor gave us in Disclosure...perhaps an energy pulse or beam weapon. It'd probably shoot a hole clear through the NX01.

We could probably beam parts of their hull into nothingness in a 'Thors Chariot'-esque attack if we were feeling nasty.
          Spoiler:
          they get Asgard hyperdrives in season 8 I thought
          Lord Zedd

Comment

oh and by the way The X303 the prometheus will win against the NX-01 without a question
            Lord Zedd

Comment

But you've all been missing the point...
              Why compare an orange with a grapefruit?
              The NX-01 isn't who should be pitted against the Prometheus.

The Enterprise-E should be the appropriate competition.

Let me explain: Enterprise-E has layer-shielding, Picard as captain, and a lot more combat-oriented specs.

(I'm just saying this because I know the Prometheus "pwns" NX-01 too easily)
              Enter my game site...

Comment

Originally posted by Gothann
                But you've all been missing the point...
                Why compare an orange with a grapefruit?
                The NX-01 isn't who should be pitted against the Prometheus.

The Enterprise-E should be the appropriate competition.

Let me explain: Enterprise-E has layer-shielding, Picard as captain, and a lot more combat-oriented specs.

(I'm just saying this because I know the Prometheus "pwns" NX-01 too easily)
                Wel lets see aain at best the E-E has megaton weapons (Around 60-100 Megatons dor a quantaum torp) the Prommie at best as Gigaton missles. at worst multi-hundred megaton. The E-E or any ST ships gets blown to bits very quickly.
                sigpic
                Banner By JME2

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
                  Wel lets see aain at best the E-E has megaton weapons (Around 60-100 Megatons dor a quantaum torp) the Prommie at best as Gigaton missles. at worst multi-hundred megaton. The E-E or any ST ships gets blown to bits very quickly.
                  But what happens to the balance if Enterprise had naq-enhanced Quantum Torpedoes ?
                  Remember Q-Torpedoes use the same process as ZPM's.
                  It takes only four to blow a Borg Sphere.

And about Prommie beating any ST-ship.
                  Could it handle a Borg Cube, I think not.
                  sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Originally posted by Janus
                    But what happens to the balance if Enterprise had naq-enhanced Quantum Torpedoes ?
                    Remember Q-Torpedoes use the same process as ZPM's.
                    It takes only four to blow a Borg Sphere.

And about Prommie beating any ST-ship.
                    Could it handle a Borg Cube, I think not.
                    I concur. The Borg would assimilate the Naquadah blast radius easily.
                    Enter my game site...

Comment

If anything can be learned from any story it's that the ship hardly matters at all. It's all about the crew. You could have the crappiest ship in the whole universe and if you have a heroic ingenious crew, they'd most likely come out on top. That's why the Prometheus would win. The crew of the NX-01 are all a bunch of tools. And an added. If you had SG-1 on the Prometheus it'd be over.

Comment

Working...
                      X