Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a PS2, but I prefer using the PC.

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
      I've got a PS2, but I prefer using the PC.
      Well yah, you can do so much with a PC, haha But you should at least rent code veronica, haha
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

This game is different than the past ones the "people" aren't zombies this time. The graphics look great and will prob have to be dumbed down for the PS2 considering PS2 graphics are terrible. Look at I think it's Vice City, or maybe GTA3 I can't rember, anyways look at it for the PS2 and then the PC, the PC one is great and the PS2 one looks like some crapy N64 game.

One more thing.

Capcom said that this will be the last RE that has to do with the Umbrela Company and that the next one will be fore all next gen systems.

Of course they also said they would make 5 exclusive games for the GC and never did.
        It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Heh PS2's graphics aren't horrible, can't blame the system, its pretty much the grandpa of the new systems. Some of the games on PS2 look better than games on GC, but newho, in clips, i thought i saw some zombies walking around, within the crowd of people that still seem to not like Leon.

I mean, compare the screencaps from gamespot...

FF12 on PS2

RE4 on GC
          Last edited by Elwe Singollo; 05 November 2004, 01:44 PM.

Comment

All I know is that in this game, is that you don't choose your setting. Like, Mountain VS Normal Hike in the woods. Its like you start off, and the game adapts to how strong you are. And the zombies take damage, and can still come after you!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
            [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

The FF games for the PS2 are the only ones that have really good graphics because they are the only ones that know how to get the system to work the way they want it. The PS2 is the oldest system and by now companies should have figured out how to use the thing to its max, but they can't because they don't normally make games for 128 byte/bit cards which was a really dumb move for Sony. Xbox has the best looking games and they only use twi 64 byte cards and a 32 byte card.
              It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Yah, stupid people But xenosaga isn't too bad on graphics either, but newho, i agree, X-box does have the best graphics, but not the best games in other things (other than graphics), i think thats why i think PS2 is although now the worst in graphics, has the better games.

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo
                  Yah, stupid people But xenosaga isn't too bad on graphics either, but newho, i agree, X-box does have the best graphics, but not the best games in other things (other than graphics), i think thats why i think PS2 is although now the worst in graphics, has the better games.

That's why you buy what you buy.

I bought a Gamecube for the Nintendo game. I will buy an Xbox once I have the money for it's online games and 3rd party games.

I hate the PS2 because it's made cheaply by Sony who knowingly made millions of bad PS2, that way once they break people have to buy more. The are doing the same for the PSP. They will fix the battery time "later". That's always nice, sell a ****y protuct then fix it later so the people that bought the bad one will have to buy a newer one.

Comment

Obviously you just dislike Sony, but oh well, lets talk about RE4 again

Did anyone else read that Leon has some sort of virus or something, but then read again that they changed the whole story, or parts of it?

Comment

I dislike comapny that lie to me and sell me a system they know it broken.

The RE 4 now is nothing like the plan for RE4 from 2-3 years ago.

Comment

GT4 looks beautiful , I own a xbox and I will say that some Ps2 games look better then the xbox, Its all a matter of what the developer make use of,Alot of xbox potential isnt even being touched alot of the games are just basic ports of ps2 games.I think the later ps2 games are on par with the other two platforms.

As for RE0 controls , Its basically the same as the rest of them unless its the gamecube controler you have trouble with.
                        The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

RE4 can be ported to the PS2 , It will take a year which is what they decided to have to cross it over for release.As for not "being powerful enough" thats just nonsense.
                          The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

Originally posted by Bast
                            RE4 can be ported to the PS2 , It will take a year which is what they decided to have to cross it over for release.As for not "being powerful enough" thats just nonsense.
                            I know huh! I totally agree!

Comment

Wow because two of you agree that means a lot!

A lot is two ****ing words people, two.

The reason why it is taking a year is because the game might be completely different because there is in fighting in Capcom and all the good people are leaving the company because of this.

The PS2 is not as bad in graphics, but no where near the Xbox. Once again, look at the PS2 GTA 3 and the PC version. The PS2 one looks like a N64 game while the PC version looks great and like an Xbox version. We shall see what they come up with for RE4 though.

Comment

Originally posted by David85
                                Wow because two of you agree that means a lot!

A lot is two ****ing words people, two.

The reason why it is taking a year is because the game might be completely different because there is in fighting in Capcom and all the good people are leaving the company because of this.

The PS2 is not as bad in graphics, but no where near the Xbox. Once again, look at the PS2 GTA 3 and the PC version. The PS2 one looks like a N64 game while the PC version looks great and like an Xbox version. We shall see what they come up with for RE4 though.
                                First of all, to be technical, you yourself was a 'two ****ing words people , two', if you think my 'agreeing post' is two words, and mean so little (i am not saying it was much, but why are you even getting mad.), heres your post,
                                I dislike comapny that lie to me and sell me a system they know it broken.

The RE 4 now is nothing like the plan for RE4 from 2-3 years ago.
                                Which all you pretty much did was repeat my post saying it was different, and the 2-3 years part. And you continue about of your dislike of the PS2 over and over, at least i'm not repeating myself.

But newho, back to the original subject, i'm glad the game is going more in-depth in being able to shoot at specific parts and the first-person/third-person view, which looks totally good
                                Last edited by Elwe Singollo; 12 November 2004, 09:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X