Green Lantern Movie (spoilers)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hot damn it's confirmed.

Extended Cut' For Green Lantern Seemingly Confirmed!
    http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/B.../news/?a=44152

Comment

An extra 14 minutes, excellent. I was never too happy with the short runtime of the movie, especially when compared to films like Iron Man which was over two hours.

I think there was some talk before of the film being a studio cut rather than a directors cut. Hopefully this won't be just an extended studio cut but a proper directors.

sigpic

Comment

I liked it enough to watch it again, the acting was sometimes of, but hey not every superheroe movie could be like batman and stuff. The cgi was good enough and I loved the oa scenes these were my favorites, an extra half an hour would not have hurt though!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
          I think there was some talk before of the film being a studio cut rather than a directors cut. Hopefully this won't be just an extended studio cut but a proper directors.
          there was but i hope you are right about the whole it being a director's cut rather than i extended studio cut.

Comment

Ha! I so totally called it! Hopefully we'll have more Oa and GL Corps action in the extended cut. That's about the only thing I was interested in the movie anyway.
            "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

^ditto, what I was most interested in too.

Comment

Working...
              X