Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What you do/don't like about Stargate and other shows...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KEK View Post
    Huh, why has this been moved here?
    Apparently the Stargate only thread got merged into the general thread, which is a bummer for those of us not interested in the other shows. (Not to mention the whole post count thing...)

Comment

For the record, this folder does increase post counts, it's just the games folders that don't. If it matters...

I loved BSG, in spite of how depressing it was. The religion thing bothered me less than I feared initially, the characters were great and made me really care about what happened to them.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Krisz View Post
        On turning on the TV today, guess what was on the screen? Yep, you guessed it....That village! It was on SG-1's 'Line in the Sand' along with yet another massacre of a herd of villagers by the Ori menace!
        Maybe we can just assume that the village-pattern is similar across a good portion of the galaxy (and even in the other 2 galaxies ) because they were all given similar layout/plans (by the ancients? maybe they were big on the whole medieval look)?
        (a bit of a stretch, tho'... )
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gotthammer View Post
          Maybe we can just assume that the village-pattern is similar across a good portion of the galaxy (and even in the other 2 galaxies ) because they were all given similar layout/plans (by the ancients? maybe they were big on the whole medieval look)?
          (a bit of a stretch, tho'... )
          Like a bunch of pre-fab house kits bought from the local "Star Mart"?

Comment

Originally posted by Selene1212 View Post
            Like a bunch of pre-fab house kits bought from the local "Star Mart"?
            LOL! Perhaps the Ancients bought the Canadian forest 'Terraforming' package for a good price in the discontinued merchandise discount bin. They then made sure they got the most use out of it, they weren't going to let a great bargain like that go to waste!

Comment

Working...
            X