This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.C.
    I've been trying to track down the first Jurassic Park and trilogy boxset on DVD, but it can't be found anywhere to purchase for new here. Anyone know if Universal is planning to release a new Indiana Jones/Star Wars type of boxset, or would we most likely have to wait until the new movie is released?
    Jurassic Park is out in a boxed set:
    Jurassic Park, The Lost World, and Jurassic Park 3, plus a disc of bonus material.

Indiana Jones is out in a boxed set:
    Indiana Jones: The Lost Ark, Indiana Jones: The Temple of Doom, Indiana Jones: The Last Crusade, plus a disc of bonus material.

The Original three Star Wars Episodes are out in a boxed set:
    Star Wars: A new Hope. Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, Star Wars: The Return of the Jedi, plus a disc of bonus material.

I know these things because I have all three boxed sets. I bought all of the boxed sets from Walmart. Hope that helps you out some.

Comment

I know about the Indiana Jones boxset (cause I've got it) and the Star Wars boxset (cause my sisters got it.) I was wondering if Universal was going to release a new Jurassic Park boxset in the same sort of style as the Indiana Jones and Star Wars sets. The old boxset is no longer in production.

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
        I saw the first movie when I was 6 (loved it! Laughed like crazy when the lawyer got eaten), the second one was pretty good. Not as good as the first movie. And we saw the third movie in theaters. I didn't really like that movie at all. There wasn't really that much of a story, and not enough people died!
        Seconded about the 3rd movie.
        And the lawyer was pretty funny, especially since he was on the toilet !
        sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

I liked it when Satler and that guy found the corpse: "I think this was Genaro", "I think this was too"

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
            I saw the first movie when I was 6 (loved it! Laughed like crazy when the lawyer got eaten), the second one was pretty good. Not as good as the first movie. And we saw the third movie in theaters. I didn't really like that movie at all. There wasn't really that much of a story, and not enough people died!
            True. Not enough people got eaten in Jurassic Park 3. But if you think about it, not too many people got eaten in Jurassic Park (original). In Lost World, people were getting eaten left and right!

Comment

The thing about the third movie was that it had no bigger picture. It was pretty much just a survival movie. Also they eat food from a five or six year old vending machine.

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
                I liked it when Satler and that guy found the corpse: "I think this was Genaro", "I think this was too"
                Shakespeare would have loved it, after all he did say 'Kill all lawyers.'
                sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Working...
                X