• Time
  • Show
Clear All

this last episode was excellent

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
      On the bright side, hooray for last ep being
      Spoiler:
      Michelle Forbes's first (brief) appearence. YES! And that was hilarious- what was that with her? A cow? A pig? That scene went by so fast, but she was standing in the middle of the road naked with some kind of farm animal on a leash? Crazy. I'm not even sure who she's supposed to be playing, I don't recall such an incident from the books.....
      It sounded like a
      Spoiler:
      giant hog. And it looked vaguely giant hog-shaped in the darkness. That definitely wasn't in the books. LOL!

Comment

TV GUIDE says:

When will True Blood's second season air? Will it be based on Charlaine Harris' second book? — Stacy

Mickey: HBO hasn't set a Season 2 premiere date yet, but look for it to return around June 2009. Creator Alan Ball will combine elements from the second book with original stories, much as he did for the first season.

Comment

Hmm. I dunno how I feel about that. Didn't mind it for S1 and it's kind of an interesting way of doing thinks, but personally I kinda prefer my books and shows to be a bit more separate. For one thing it makes it a heck of a lot easier to not be bothered by the differences. Like the lack of Bubba. And for another it gives the show its own identity, which is always a good thing, IMO, and allows for a bit more creativity and flexibility.

Ah well. The show's still fun to watch and I guess I'll get used to that nagging feeling in my brain eventually.

Comment

Who is Bubba? A non reader of the books here! Heck I didn't even KNOW they were books
            Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Originally posted by fumblesmcstupid View Post
              Who is Bubba? A non reader of the books here! Heck I didn't even KNOW they were books
              Not much of a spoiler for the books really.
              Spoiler:
              Elvis is a vamp. A very brain-addled vamp, and all the vamps kinda keep him hidden so he doesn't cause problems and they call him Bubba, but that's the reason for all the sightings.

Comment

oh is this like Bubbahotep?
                Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Except Bubba isn't evil, just... confused.

Comment

Finale preview:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...e-preview.html

Comment

Casting scoop:
                      Spoiler:
                      True Blood has just cast its first new roles for season 2, and both picks are bloody fantastic!First up, Broadway babe Anna Camp -- she's currently horsing around with Daniel Radcliffe in Equus — has been tapped to play the series-regular role of Sarah, the hot-to-trot wife of Steve Newlin (aka the Fellowship of the Sun's big kahuna).

And The Bold and the Beautiful's stellar Ashley Jones has booked a six-episode arc as Daphne, a new Merlotte's waitress -- and I hope, I hope a new love interest for poor Sam. (P.S. soap fans, no, she won't be hanging up Doc Bridget's well-worn stethoscope; the two-time Daytime Emmy nominee will juggle blood transfusions and blood-suckers.)
                      Source: EW

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                        It sounded like a
                        Spoiler:
                        giant hog. And it looked vaguely giant hog-shaped in the darkness. That definitely wasn't in the books. LOL!
                        Spoiler:

It was in the second book, the Maenad that attacked Sookie in the woods, to send a message to Eric.
                        sigpic

Comment

Interview w/Sam Trammel:http://spoilergeeks.blogspot.com/200...interview.html

Comment

A couple videos I made for True Blood.

SOOKIE THE VAMPIRE SLAYER

BROKEN (A Bill/Sookie Vid)

Comment

Casting call w/spoilers:

Spoiler:
                              For Episode 2x02 "Keep This Party Going":

[DIRK]
                              25 years old, enthusiastic, he's a red-blooded American male who hates vampires...GUEST STAR / RECURRING (16)

[AMANDA]
                              18-23. This pretty, young, flirty and devoutly Christian girl hands out "honesty rings" at the Rising Sun Leadership Conference. Amanda fronts an all-female Christian rock band "that combines Courtney Love's rock and roll aesthetic, Katy Perry's teen sensibility, and Hilary Duff's squeaky-clean sex appeal." She and her band sing a song about abstinence that has all the boys in the audience mesmerized and lusting...1 song,sptv050769 2 lines, 2 scenes / POSSIBLE RECURRING. ACTRESS MUST BE ABLE TO SING

[MRS. HAMBY]
                              40 - 50, Jessica's grief-stricken and tearful mother, she appears on the news begging for information on Jessica's whereabouts. Mrs. Hamby is an uncertain woman who completely submits to her husband's decisions and can't make a move without consulting him...GUEST STAR / POSSIBLE RECURRING (14)

[MR. HAMBY]
                              Late 40s - early 50s, stoic and intimidating...GUEST STAR / POSSIBLE RECURRING (14)

[EDEN]
                              9 years old, she is Jessica's awkward sister...GUEST STAR / POSSIBLE RECURRING (42)

[SALESWOMAN]
                              40 years old, flirtatious, and hot for vampires, she suggestively offers to model some clothing for Bill in the dressing room...1 scene (34)

[SALESWOMAN #2]
                              This saleswoman is thrown by Bill's request for "proper" clothing...1 line, 1 scene (35)

[LARGE WOMAN]
                              This large woman is insulted by Eric's derisive remarks but quickly scurries away when she sees his fangs.sptv050769..1 line, 1 scene (45)

[ANCHOR]
                              Seen on TV, this female anchor discusses Mrs. Hamby's latest plea...1 speech, 1 scene (14)

Source: SpoilerTV

Comment

Spoilers:
                                Spoiler:

Question: We all know that Lafayette was the best character in Season One of True Blood. How can we make sure Alan Ball brings him back next season? -- Brody

Ausiello: Well, as Ball himself recently reminded me, "Lafayette did die in the books." But, he adds, "That doesn't mean he won't be back. Anything's possible."

Question: What's the deal with Michelle Forbes' character on True Blood? Is she Tara's Demon? How does Sam know her? -- Marcy

Ausiello: The mystery surrounding who (or what) Maryann is will play out front and center in season 2 -- and you may not find many clues in the books. "She's definitely a new kind of supernatural creature in Bon Temps," teases Ball. And as new as "it" is, it's also old. "Ancient. Ancient," Ball stresses. In other words, not a Cylon. BTW, production on True Blood's second season begins this week!

Source: Ausiello @ EW

Comment

Working...
                                X