This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
    Interesting. Was the flaming car attack earlier in the movie also broken up or one sequence?
    I believe that it was all one sequence. But I may be wrong on that, it has been ages since I watched it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bray View Post
      I believe that it was all one sequence. But I may be wrong on that, it has been ages since I watched it.
      It was. More on long sequences below, in spoiler tags so as not to ruin it for anyone who hasn't yet had the pleasure of watching the film:

Spoiler:
      The longest single-camera uninterrupted shots are of Kee giving birth (3m 19s), the ambush scene where Julianne Moore gets killed (4m 7s), and in the prison camp when Theo is captured, escapes, chases down Kee and the baby, and they walk back down the now-silent street (7m 34s).
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
        It was. More on long sequences below, in spoiler tags so as not to ruin it for anyone who hasn't yet had the pleasure of watching the film:

Spoiler:
        The longest single-camera uninterrupted shots are of Kee giving birth (3m 19s), the ambush scene where Julianne Moore gets killed (4m 7s), and in the prison camp when Theo is captured, escapes, chases down Kee and the baby, and they walk back down the now-silent street (7m 34s).
        I really need to re-watch that movie-
        Spoiler:
        I remember the first time I watched it, just could not figure out how they did that baby scene all in one take. I think there something in the special features on the DVD that showed how- she had to climb in to some sort of harness or something when the camera was off her that had the fake baby, umbilical cord etc. attached and then they had to CGI over it? I can't remember exactly. Like I said, need to re-watch.

Comment

I read the book first years ago. Still liked the movie even with all the changes. Don't know if this can translate into a TV series though.
          Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

I thought the film played out excellently. It would be interesting to see what they come up with for a TV show.

The Moment that should NOT have happened!

Comment

Working...
            X