Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is all so sad... He was so close to being able to walk again.
    Superman's always been a favorite hero of mine, and I think Christopher Reeve was an even bigger one. Especially after his accident.
    I thought he'd make it and was SO happy every time the new would come on and he'd be on it cuz it was always good news....
    I'm glad he's out of pain now, walkin' around (make that flying around) heaven. Rest In Peace, Super Man.
    - 'Mo

I'm a woman. "Evil" would be a demotion.

BM: "The ice is a fickle mistress"
    THIEF: "Plus she appears to be a knife weilding maniac"
    BM: "Aren't they all?"
    www.nuklearpower.com

#10: Not allowed to purchase anyone's soul on government time.
    www.skippylist.com/skippylist.html

Comment

This makes me very sad, because I always thought he'd be able to walk again one day

Comment

It's so sad, it seems like we're losing another round of the "greats" like we did two summers ago. But as cheesy as it may sound, he wasn't just a great actor, he was a great guy. I really thought that he would be able to walk again, if he only had a little bit more time I bet he would have...
        Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
        RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

I think that what his best legacy is, may be that someday someone will walk again after that kind of injury, because of the work he did towards it, and the awareness he raised of it.

He had more of an impact in these last years, than I think he ever would have had as just a simple actor.

Comment

He was a great man all the way around, and will be missed. My condolences to his family and the rest of his fans.

Comment

My math teacher was jogging in Florida several years ago and there was something going on, so my teacher stopped to see what was going on. This joger comes up to him and asks him whats going on, and they talk for a few minutes. The joger has to go and jogs away. There was this older man sitting on a bench near by and he went "Super Man!!!" My teacher was confused, but then he relized the nice stranger he was talking to was Christopher Reeve.
              It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Working...
              X