Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right now? Not a thing. Absolutly nothing on network TV interests me. History Channel, A&E, news channels, some sports is about all I watch. I don't watch any reality cra...........ah, stuff. Will pick back up with Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis in January along with Battlestar Galactica.
    Carter: Navigation? O'Neill: Check. Carter: Oxygen, Pressure, Temperature Control?
    O'Neill: Check. Carter: Internal Dampeners? O'Neill: Cool!, and Check. Carter: Engine?
    O'Neill: All Check. O'Neill: Phasers? Carter: Sorry Sir.

Comment

Whatever sounds ineresting. For sure Lost, NCIS, if don't forget what night it is on which I usually do.

Comment

Tru calling (Season just finished here)

Alias (waiting for season 4)

Stargate SG1 (S8)(Starting tomorrow)

Stargate Atlantis (Starting nex week).

Plan on watching "lost" as soon as it airs in the UK

I also watch the X-factor with Simon Cowell ...pop idol new name cuz they had different age groups this time ...from 16 to 90 years old .

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Slainey
          Shows I mostly remember are on and watch on purpose
          Stargate
          Gilmore Girls
          Joan of Arcadia

Shows I seem to catch without really trying
          Charmed
          Lost
          Clean Sweep
          I love Clean Sweep. I think it makes me feel better about my house.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm impressed Skydiver and AgentX. I thought I would top the list.

Cold Case
            L&O: Criminal Intent
            NCIS
            NYPD Blue (have to finish)
            West Wing
            Law and Order
            CSI
            Without A Trace
            Enterprise
            reluctantly admitting to watching
            Clean Sweep
            Trading Spaces
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
              Tru calling (Season just finished here)
              Not looking too good for a second season of Tru. They ordered a 13 episode second season, then stopped production after 6 episodes were shot. From what I've been reading, it's probably history.
              Carter: Navigation? O'Neill: Check. Carter: Oxygen, Pressure, Temperature Control?
              O'Neill: Check. Carter: Internal Dampeners? O'Neill: Cool!, and Check. Carter: Engine?
              O'Neill: All Check. O'Neill: Phasers? Carter: Sorry Sir.

Comment

Fox cutting Tru Calling's S2 to 6 episodes, is... retarded... what kind of treatment is that?!? If they think North Shore is going to do any better, which it is currently not (comparing S1 of Tru Calling to current season of North Shore).

Desperate Housewives on Sunday was pretty good, missed Terri Hatcher from her Superman days
                Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

NCIS (but not consistently)
                  Clubhouse (trying to make an attempt)
                  Lost
                  Smallville (lately haven’t been a diehard watcher though)
                  Survivor
                  CSI
                  ER
                  JAG
                  Third Watch (Jason Wiles, I hope you make it back soon)
                  The Amazing Race (when it returns)
                  24 – (January)
                  Alias – (Jan.)

I watch more TV than I should but these are the only shows I watch with any consistency. The rest is sports (Speed Channel – NASCAR stuff, Wind Tunnel, Houston Astros now that they made the playoffs), news commentary (not afraid to say I watch The O’Reilly Factor), or History Channel stuff (love Mail Call).
                  IMO always implied.

Comment

I wish I had time to actually watch TV this year, but my university, being one of the hardest on the planet, doesn't allow me any free time whatsoever to indulge in television. I think I'll just stick to my Friday night Stargate SG-1's and perhaps Alias on Sunday nights when it comes back in January. I'm really into 24 and Gilmore Girls, but I just don't see myself having any time during the school week.

Comment

SG1 & Atlantis when it starts next week

Joan of Arcadia on the weeks that RTE feel like showing it...

Enterprise, but that won't be starting over here till January.

Dream Team, which starts back in a couple of weeks.

I'm sure there are others too, but those are the ones that spring to mind.

Comment

A possible solution for the time-crunch issue in college is to tape all of your shows through the week, then watch them on the weekend while doing your homework. It makes homework time more tolerable and you don't have to worry about being distracted by the shows and not finishing the work before the next day. I did it in college and I thought it worked out pretty well.

My list consists of:

Gilmore Girls
                        The West Wing (well, I WILL when it comes back)
                        Everwood
                        Enterprise
                        Smallville (I'll have to remember the "Kent's Creek" moniker. Hee!)
                        Inside the Actor's Studio
                        of course, SG1 and SGA in January

Otherwise, it's usually whatever sounds interesting on Sci Fi, BBC America, or one of the Discovery Channel variants. My sister is trying to get me in to "Lost", but I watched the pilot movie this weekend and was unimpressed. More and more, I'm watching on my tv-shows-on-DVD through the week because nothing on network or cable tv piques my interest.

Allison

Comment

Working...
                        X