CHUCK (NBC) - News/Discussion/Speculation SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
    I'm very disappointed in you! I'm sorry that I have to do this, but I am afraid that I have to revoke your nerd status for now, pending review. *shakes head solemnly*
    Anyone with Glee in their sig has no geek authority
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
      Anyone with Glee in their sig has no geek authority
      It's Stargate: Glee! Besides, a picture of Louis Ferreira in a flowery bathrobe and sunglasses cancels out that effect.
      sigpic

Comment

Where's the fun in that?
        hmm, good point

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
        Cool Firefly reunion between "Jayne" and "River"! So loved the growling!

So we getting one more episode before a break?
        SAY WHAT??? Is Summer in this ep?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          hmm, good point
          Aye, I'm clever, aren't I?

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          SAY WHAT??? Is Summer in this ep?
          HEY! Finish season 3 first! NO SKIPPING!!
          sigpic

Comment

Aye, I'm clever, aren't I?
            Yeah whatever you say

HEY! Finish season 3 first! NO SKIPPING!!
            awwwwwwww *pouts* You can't see me but I'm using my puppy dog eyes Well this just gives me more incentive to get a move on then
            sigpic

Comment

Did anyone catch if Chuck has been picked up for the back 9 episodes this season. Or are we only getting 13?
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                Did anyone catch if Chuck has been picked up for the back 9 episodes this season. Or are we only getting 13?
                Word is it actually got picked up for 11 additional episodes.

http://www.deadline.com/2010/10/chas...season-orders/
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Yeah, I just saw that online. That is great news in my book.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I think it's fantastic news. This year has really restored my faith in the show after what was (IMO, obviously) a very lackluster season 3

Comment

I actually literally truly made this face in real life.
                      Awesome!!!!

In other Chuck news, a friend of mine said yesterday, "I know how the Intersect works: Chuck has a photographic memory... he just has trouble with the flash."
                      "Most people who are watching TV are semi-catatonic. They're not fully alive." - U.S. District Court Judge Timothy Batten Sr.
                      Ronald Greer is also a medic. Your argument is invalid.
                      Originally posted by J-Whitt Remastered
                      Secondly, I think that everything DigiFluid is good.
                      Sandcastle Builder: The game of XKCD: Time

Comment

This show just has such a great mix of action and comedy. Even with all the changes it has had over the seasons, it has kept its magic. I really hope this show can keep going for many more seasons.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

A reminder to all my fellow Nerd Herders:

Zachary Levi (Chuck) will be a guest on Conan on TBS tomorrow night, so tune in!

Comment

Here's a tweet posted yesterday from a guy who does podcasts and blogs at chuckgasmic.com. He gets "insider-y" info from the set:

@ChuckMeMondays. TOMORROW! #Chuck409, greatest episode in the history of history! Do not DVR! Do not Hulu! It is too awesome to not watch live! #CHUCK RT PLZ

TOMORROW is now TODAY.

Keep in mind that when the writers were crafting the first 13 episodes, they were assuming that's all there would be and they needed a series finale for 413.

We're at 409 and the story is epic!

Comment

Originally posted by MediaSavant View Post
                              Here's a tweet posted yesterday from a guy who does podcasts and blogs at chuckgasmic.com. He gets "insider-y" info from the set:

@ChuckMeMondays. TOMORROW! #Chuck409, greatest episode in the history of history! Do not DVR! Do not Hulu! It is too awesome to not watch live! #CHUCK RT PLZ

TOMORROW is now TODAY.

Keep in mind that when the writers were crafting the first 13 episodes, they were assuming that's all there would be and they needed a series finale for 413.

We're at 409 and the story is epic!
                              I would say Sarah had her best moments in this Episode. The fight scene was EPIC! Still, I want the Intersect back.

Spoiler:
                              The Cliffhanger was awesome like always in this Season, when Ellie enterd the password and the Computer was powering up I was thinking. It cant be a new Intersect, can it?
                              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                              There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Argh what a frustrating place for tonight's episode to end!!

Comment

Working...
                                X