No announcement yet.

CHUCK (NBC) - News/Discussion/Speculation SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*SCREAMS* We have to wait two weeks until the next episode!?!?!?! ARGHH!

In other news, wow, this season is turning out to be fantastic.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
      *SCREAMS* We have to wait two weeks until the next episode!?!?!?! ARGHH!

In other news, wow, this season is turning out to be fantastic.
      I don't

I watched S3 ep13 just now.
      Spoiler:
      So Shaw did turn. I was so confused, I thought he turned then he seemed alright but it was all a ruse But Chuck saved the day.....GO CHUCK And they finally get it on at the end
      sigpic

Comment

*sticks out tongue at Linda*

I actually have four friends that I know of that are in the process of or have just caught up with Chuck, that weren't watching it before. It's kinda awesome.
        - Life after Stargate -
        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
        sigpic

Comment

Linda, I promise you that you'll have plenty of more time to be confused during the rest of the season. Granted it's not very hard to confuse you.
          sigpic

Comment

Burrrrrrn
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              I don't

I watched S3 ep13 just now.
              Spoiler:
              So Shaw did turn. I was so confused, I thought he turned then he seemed alright but it was all a ruse But Chuck saved the day.....GO CHUCK And they finally get it on at the end
              Congratulations! The next episode is some people's favorite. But, I liked Ep.13 a lot. I got to see it when they premiered it at Wondercon last year and the audience went wild during the climactic scenes.

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                *sticks out tongue at Linda*

I actually have four friends that I know of that are in the process of or have just caught up with Chuck, that weren't watching it before. It's kinda awesome.
                *ties bit of string to Killdeers tongue*

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
                Linda, I promise you that you'll have plenty of more time to be confused during the rest of the season. Granted it's not very hard to confuse you.
                Hey I'm not that bad

Originally posted by MediaSavant View Post
                Congratulations! The next episode is some people's favorite. But, I liked Ep.13 a lot. I got to see it when they premiered it at Wondercon last year and the audience went wild during the climactic scenes.
                I loved ep 13 I'm gonna watch the next ep in a minute.
                sigpic

Comment

Hey I'm not that bad
                  Yes you are.

I loved ep 13 I'm gonna watch the next ep in a minute.
                  Methinks you'll enjoy it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EvilSpaceAlien View Post
                    Yes you are.
                    Okay, well.....Maybe I am

Methinks you'll enjoy it.
                    S3 ep14
                    Spoiler:
                    Okay does anyone else think that Chuck and Sarah having a "normal" relationship is just wrong for them?

It was a funny ep, especially when they were both going behind each others back trying to find out who that guy was

Oh and about ep 13
                    Spoiler:
                    About the fight between Shaw and those men, when Chuck played the recording on his laptop, I saw that Shaw missed with the kick the first time he played it and I thought it was shoddy camera work or whoever is in charge of that part. Now I know it was deliberate cause he wasn't really fighting them
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey guys I'm only up to episode 7.
                      And I'm trying to be a very good boy and not read the spoilers...

But I am enjoying the season so far.

ttyl
                      Starfist
                      "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                      Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                      Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                      Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                      I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                      To thy own self... Be true
                      May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Originally posted by Starfist View Post
                        Hey guys I'm only up to episode 7.
                        And I'm trying to be a very good boy and not read the spoilers...

But I am enjoying the season so far.

ttyl
                        Starfist
                        You've almost caught up with me I'm up to ep 14.

And don't you dare touch the spoiler tags
                        sigpic

Comment

S3 ep14
                          Spoiler:
                          Okay does anyone else think that Chuck and Sarah having a "normal" relationship is just wrong for them?

It was a funny ep, especially when they were both going behind each others back trying to find out who that guy was
                          Spoiler:
                          Yeah, I do! They shouldn't have a normal relationship, they're weird!

Oh and about ep 13
                          Spoiler:
                          About the fight between Shaw and those men, when Chuck played the recording on his laptop, I saw that Shaw missed with the kick the first time he played it and I thought it was shoddy camera work or whoever is in charge of that part. Now I know it was deliberate cause he wasn't really fighting them
                          Huh. I didn't even notice that until Morgan pointed it out.
                          sigpic

Comment

You've almost caught up with me I'm up to ep 14.

And don't you dare touch the spoiler tags
                            I'm off work tomorrow so I'll be able to watch a few more episodes.
                            That will be the last episode on disc 2. And all of disc 3 of the series box set.

And I won't touch the spoiler tags...

ttyl
                            Starfist

Comment

It didn't go to plan yesterday.
                              I only got to watch 2 episodes.

So I'm now up to Episode 10, which I may watch when I get home.

And what is it with Chuck?
                              He always gets the Girl, only to lose her.
                              I thought Jill was a hottie, Lou was pretty and Hanna was cute.
                              (I love Hanna's Smile)

Spoiler:
                              And I now know that Morgan knows Chuck's secret, what fun is that going to create?

ttyl
                              Starfist

Comment

There is SO MUCH going on in S3 that to answer a question about ONE episode is impossible Just wait and see

For the others - 4x07 was the best episode of the season so far, if not one of the best of the show.
                                Spoiler:
                                I loved Timothy Dalton and Linda Hamilton - together, or in their separate scenes.
                                Mary and Ellie in the mother/daughter talk was so touching that I almost cried. With Sarah listening in the background. A great acting from all of them. I also loved the scene because for Sarah and Casey, it was very personal - Casey was almost sorry when he had to disturb them and Sarah stayed there, listening to the private conversation? Authors were right when they said this season is going to be about a family.

Timothy Dalton. I didn´t see that coming at all. I knew he kept a secret and I thought he was some Mary´s lover, another agent, or a double-agent but Volkoff himself? Whoa! It is surprising even in the context of the whole show because usually, we saw only people working for the big bad guy, or the bad guy was revealed in the end (like the boss of The Ring or the nameless faces as Ring leaders in 3x19).
                                With the additional 11 episodes, I´ve got a feeling they won´t solve Volkoff problem in few episodes.

What is so great about this episode is also Ellie´s involvement, the car and the computer her father gave her. This is great about Chuck that you can never really guess what s coming next.
                                What did Mary do to Chuck? I think it was some update or another (and more dangerous) Intersect version that is accessed in different way than with flashes. He just needs to figure it out.

Well, what can I say...I love this show

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Working...
                                X