• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat View Post
    Poor Sarah! (cool phone, though!)

Hmm, some news:

http://www.broadcastingcable.com/art...dustryid=47168
    It was definitely another great episode. I am so loving this show right now. And thanks for the really great news.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Hmmm... The little "Chuck will be back next year... we hope!" ad at the end was clever, if in fact it was a double entendre about the writer's strike, but by the last count I saw online, there should be two more eps left. Does that mean they have a couple more in the bag for post-hiatus, or was the count wrong and this is it?

Meh ep, except for the stuff at the end.
      Spoiler:
      I find it a bit disturbing that a lot of the stuff going into Intersect 2.0 is related to Chuck's life: Morgan, Ellie, Chuck himself... It'll be interesting to see what happens next. For all that Casey is still pissed at Chuck about the car- and hostile towards Chuck in general- I think he does like him, though you'd probably draw blood from a stone before you'd get him to admit it.

EDIT: Oh yeah, I saw Kevin Weisman's name in the opening credits, but I don't remember seeing him in the ep? Hiccup in the titles, or did I miss him?
      Last edited by ShadowMaat; 03 December 2007, 06:52 PM.

Comment

There's absolutely no way I can see Casey
        Spoiler:
        going through with his orders to terminate Chuck when he is ordered to.
        And it should be very interesting to see how that situation ends up playing out for Chuck, Casey, and Sara.

Man, I really love this show.
        sigpic
        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well I don't think its gonna happen of course

Spoiler:
          Because then there would be no show!
          Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
          Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
          Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
          --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
            There's absolutely no way I can see Casey
            Spoiler:
            going through with his orders to terminate Chuck when he is ordered to.
            And it should be very interesting to see how that situation ends up playing out for Chuck, Casey, and Sara.

Man, I really love this show.
            I've thought about that too. The only thing that I can come up with is that Chuck will need to be
            Spoiler:
            upgradeable some how. All the info in his head will become out dated even if there is no new computer that comes on line. How they can do this with out it sounding hokey will be a trick.
            Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Did anybody catch the Firefly reference in this episode?

Casey (Adam Baldwin) said "Shiny"!!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
                I've thought about that too. The only thing that I can come up with is that Chuck will need to be
                Spoiler:
                upgradeable some how. All the info in his head will become out dated even if there is no new computer that comes on line. How they can do this with out it sounding hokey will be a trick.
                That's what I was thinking, the information will eventually become obsolete.
                Spoiler:
                One way to prevent Casey from killing chuck would be for chuck to join the CIA. They were ready to recruit him in college so shouldn't be a big deal for him to join up now. It would be lame if Bryce destroyers the intersect 2.0 and sends chuck the info again

Comment

Another possibility...
                  Spoiler:
                  The people from that fifth column group Bryce was afraid of could seize control of Intersect 2.0, making Chuck more vital than ever... and in more danger, too, given that the second intersect contains so much personal info about him and his life. If things go along those lines, I wonder if they'd have an Evil Chuck working as Intersect 2.0... although it'd probably be an Evil Chuckette, just to fit their idea of spicing things up.

Lots of potential, however you look at it. Hopefully TPTB will actually use what they have instead of squandering it like some other shows I could mention.

Comment

Spoiler:
                    or team chuck destroys the intersect 2.0 and downloads it into chuck to keep him alive....probably not

Comment

The intersect isn't a person, though, is it? Isn't it a program that the agency just accesses? I'm not sure if we ever had a definitive notion of exactly what the intersect is--did I miss it somehow?

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat View Post
                        The intersect isn't a person, though, is it? Isn't it a program that the agency just accesses? I'm not sure if we ever had a definitive notion of exactly what the intersect is--did I miss it somehow?
                        This Intersect is a government supercomputer. However, that was destroyed by Bryce and sent to Chuck. Chuck is now the intersect.

And I cannot believe that nobody caught the "Shiny" line last night. I was rolling for a good couple minutes.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatLordGeorge View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          or team chuck destroys the intersect 2.0 and downloads it into chuck to keep him alive....probably not
                          Doing that would certainly take this show in an interesting direction. Wouldn't be a smart career move for Casey and Sara though.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

God I love this show, its funny and full of action I hope they have a good run maybe 4 seasons
                            Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                            A Face you Can Trust
                            sigpic
                            So whats the worst that could happen?
                            Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                            It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Originally posted by TDgamer View Post
                              And I cannot believe that nobody caught the "Shiny" line last night. I was rolling for a good couple minutes.
                              I never watched Firefly, so to me the "Shiny" was just a cliche phrase I've heard dozens of times before. Mildly amusing, but not a reference to something in particular. Probably would've thought of Firefly if I had seen the show, though.

Comment

UK Transmission:

Virgin 1 has picked up the first-run UK rights to comedy drama series Chuck. Now official start date, however expect it to be part of their early 2008 line-up.

Comment

Working...
                                X