CHUCK (NBC) - News/Discussion/Speculation SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
    When did the Chuck thread get moved to Off-Topic? Didn't it used to be in the General Sci-Fi forum?
    I think it was a couple of weeks ago. Still confuses me from time to time. I think it was decided that Chuck isn't scifi enough for the scifi folder. Doesn't particularly bother me.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
      I think it was a couple of weeks ago. Still confuses me from time to time. I think it was decided that Chuck isn't scifi enough for the scifi folder. Doesn't particularly bother me.
      Okaayyyy - having a computer database in your head isn't sci-fi? Oh well. Whatever.
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
        Okaayyyy - having a computer database in your head isn't sci-fi? Oh well. Whatever.
        Indeed.

It is a sci-fi/action/comedy.

Anyway,

Chuck vs. The Sensei

Spoiler:
        Probably not as great as some past eps, but quite a few good moments.

Chuck and Casey were great.

Chucks father might be an interesting development. I'm thinking he might be something like a Fulcrum agent or boss of them.
        Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Originally posted by MB.Eddie View Post
          Indeed.

It is a sci-fi/action/comedy.

Anyway,

Chuck vs. The Sensei

Spoiler:
          Probably not as great as some past eps, but quite a few good moments.

Chuck and Casey were great.

Chucks father might be an interesting development. I'm thinking he might be something like a Fulcrum agent or boss of them.
          Spoiler:
          it would be more interesting if both sarahs dad and chucks dad were fullcream
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

Oh and before I forget to mention it again that bit in the Sensei ep
            Spoiler:
            where Chuck used the wossname to freeze off the cuffs and made the comment about seven years of watching MacGyver finally coming in handy? LOL! Loved it!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
              Oh and before I forget to mention it again that bit in the Sensei ep
              Spoiler:
              where Chuck used the wossname to freeze off the cuffs and made the comment about seven years of watching MacGyver finally coming in handy? LOL! Loved it!
              me 2, best line of the episode

which is different because usually casey has the best lines
              Last Movie Watched
              X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
              Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                Spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                But obviously not the same guy!
                Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Spoiler:
                  LMAO! On a soap opera that's probably exactly what would happen.

I've been giving some thought to the Awesome Brothers thing and I'm still really, really enamored with the idea of Nathan Fillion as one of 'em. Captain Awesome and Captain Hammer together in one place? TOTALLY AWESOME!! Plus, of course, there's the Firefly connection with Adam, but really, for me it'd be all about The Hammer.

Comment

Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

Spoiler:
                      The MacGyver line - doesn´t everybody want to have use from watching of all those TV shows?
                      I think it would be too much if Chuck´s dad were an agent. It would ruin the concept of "an ordinary guy with government secrets in his head" and become Alias 2 when everobody would be an agent. I guess he will be something like a gambler or a thief. Big trouble-maker, who could even have problems with the law - it could be interesting to see Chuck dealing with him like that. Chuck on the side of CIA, his father on the side of crime. True is that I almost expected Chuck to flash in the moment he took the wish into his hands, but fortunately, it didn´t happen. I am curious how is he gonna look for him.
                      And it´s an interesting parallel with Sarah´s story - another way how to get them closer together?

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        Spoiler:
                        I hope they find out right after Chuck gets Sarah pregnant.
                        sigpic
                        "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                        ~David Hewlett

Comment

Really good episode tonight. I loved
                          Spoiler:
                          Sarah's Dad in this. It was so great when Chuck saw that 10 million he put in his account.
                          This season has been so great thus far.
                          sigpic
                          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                          "...phu...ah..."
                          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                            Really good episode tonight. I loved
                            Spoiler:
                            Sarah's Dad in this. It was so great when Chuck saw that 10 million he put in his account.
                            This season has been so great thus far.
                            I think this was probably the most enjoyable episode to date.
                            sigpic
                            "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                            ~David Hewlett

Comment

This season is really great. Gets better and better. It´s different in every episode, it is changing a rhythm from serious to fun, from a hard spy stuff to family problems. Great.

Spoiler:
                              I loved the yesterday´s episode.
                              It was like Ocean´s Eleven crossover They are good in this, so they might try to get some money this way
                              Interesting how Chuck´s and Sarah´s family relations are similar. I wonder what is with Chuck´s father.
                              I loved the whole scene in the Lichtenstein´s office
                              But Morgan was really lucky that Devon or Ellie didn´t take kill him. Or Anna for the matter. But admit it, who would resist the Delorean!

No need to say more - awesome!
                              Last edited by Klenotka; 09 December 2008, 07:56 AM.

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I think Chuck's dad will be the maker of the super computer before it was put into Chuck and is the leader of the bad guys now. And at some point will have to decide between Sarah and dad.
                                Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Working...
                                X