CHUCK (NBC) - News/Discussion/Speculation SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
    Anyone else nabbed the new Chuck comic book? LOL! The art's a bit off, but it usually is when they're trying to copy real people, but it's setting up a fun story.
    First I've heard of it. I'll definitely have to check that out though.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Go to DontFreakOut.org were you can see some on-set pictures of the cast filming 'Chuck' season 2. There are four in total.

Comment

Cool, thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior View Post
          Go to DontFreakOut.org were you can see some on-set pictures of the cast filming 'Chuck' season 2. There are four in total.
          Thanks for the link to those.
          sigpic
          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Spoilers for Episode Five and Six can be found at Chuckonline.

Episode Five

Episode Six

Comment

I only got into this show this week, saw all the episodes and love it already. It's just so much fun. I guess my favourite character is Casey, because Adam Baldwin is all levels of awesomeness. And he probably amuses me the most, with those expressions he makes.

Chuck/Sarah FTW

Comment

Chuck & Hellboy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aGUTNaZwHs&eurl

Comment

Haha I saw that the other day... it shouldn't work, but it does. I wonder how they managed to get that promo going...

Comment

Originally posted by RedvsBlue View Post
                    Thanks for posting the link to that. First I've seen of it, and it is very funny.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Zachary Levi is going to T1, a con being held next April in the UK. (Heathrow I think). With any luck, I'll be going!

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                        Zachary Levi is going to T1, a con being held next April in the UK. (Heathrow I think). With any luck, I'll be going!
                        That's cool. Hopefully you do get to go.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Season 2 teaser trailer can be seen at Chuckonline.net

Comment

Thank you! I can´t wait. I am not avoiding to spoilers but I will probably start to do so. I want to be suprised by the new stories

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I can never avoid spoilers. It's something I came to terms with long ago.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Kristin at E!Online posted some videos taken at the Chuck panel at Comic-Con.

http://yahoo.eonline.com/gossip/kris...9-d41ef9890ea9
                                - Life after Stargate -
                                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X