No announcement yet.

CHUCK (NBC) - News/Discussion/Speculation SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So the only thing I'm not happy about is that this show is up against T: SCC Monday nights at 8pm (and Dollhouse after midseason). So which do I watch live and which do I watch later off the network website? Decisions decisions.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

You could always alternate

Comment

My main dilema is about what to watch first after premiere, Heroes or Chuck? I guess that the premiere of Heroes will exclude Chuck´s premiere in the same evening (because Heroes will have three hours). But the next week, Chuck or Heroes? I think Heroes first but really, it´s hard to decide

I can´t wait, is it September yet?

*needs to find herself some life*

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

At this point I'd probably pick Chuck over Heroes. H mis-stepped badly in S2 IMO and while TPTB have acknowledged they made mistakes I'm not entirely confident that they will rectify them and do better in S3.

Comment

I kind of need to be in the right mood to watch Heroes anyway but I can watch Chuck at any time as it always makes me laugh.

Comment

I love both Chuck and Heroes, but yeah, I'd choose Chuck if I had to.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                I love both Chuck and Heroes, but yeah, I'd choose Chuck if I had to.
                Fortunately since they're on the same network we don't have to.
                - Life after Stargate -
                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                sigpic

Comment

Well, it´s easy for people who will watch it *in the evening* in *television* *looks innocent*

I read something about some agent who should help Chuck to "deal with the agent business". I am not sure about it, it´s not even a proper spoiler, but I think it could be good. I mean, he has an intersect in his head and can´t even defend himself or even shoot. I know that´s the reason why has handlers but they can´t be there all the time. But whole concept of Chuck is in the fact that it´s not taken too seriously and makes fun from spy shows. But I am not sure if they can stay at this note without getting a little serious - at least last episodes suggested it.
                  *wonders if it makes sense*

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Chuck scoop from Kristen @ E!:
                    Spoiler:

Rachel in Arkansas.: Funny story. I'm sitting here in NYC at the Mansfield Hotel guest computer, and I think I stumbled upon an article you wrote about the ABC upfronts last week. Someone saved it on the desktop! I was hoping to find some superspecial inside scoop in there that didn't make the editorial cut, but no dice. Anyhoo—got any scoop on my boy Chuck? Are he and Sarah going to be hookin' it up anytime soon?

LOL. Yes! That's where I stayed last week. It's cute, no? Next time I'll plant some secrets there for you. As for Chuck, Yvonne (Sarah) told me that she's quitting the Weinerlicious and will be working somewhere else with an even better outfit! So clearly, it's just a matter of time before Chuck sticks his wi...er...willing hands lovingly on the small of her back and whisks her away for a tango. (Hee.)

Erika in Mexico City, Mexico: ¡Saludos! Please, I need some Chuck news! Do you have any scoop of the new season?

James Bond is joining the cast! OK, not really, but the series will be bringing in a debonair former spy to tutor Chuck in the ways of high-stakes espionage. Post your dream casting in the comments below

Comment

Originally posted by MrsB108 View Post
                      Chuck scoop from Kristen @ E!:
                      Spoiler:

Rachel in Arkansas.: Funny story. I'm sitting here in NYC at the Mansfield Hotel guest computer, and I think I stumbled upon an article you wrote about the ABC upfronts last week. Someone saved it on the desktop! I was hoping to find some superspecial inside scoop in there that didn't make the editorial cut, but no dice. Anyhoo—got any scoop on my boy Chuck? Are he and Sarah going to be hookin' it up anytime soon?

LOL. Yes! That's where I stayed last week. It's cute, no? Next time I'll plant some secrets there for you. As for Chuck, Yvonne (Sarah) told me that she's quitting the Weinerlicious and will be working somewhere else with an even better outfit! So clearly, it's just a matter of time before Chuck sticks his wi...er...willing hands lovingly on the small of her back and whisks her away for a tango. (Hee.)

Erika in Mexico City, Mexico: ¡Saludos! Please, I need some Chuck news! Do you have any scoop of the new season?

James Bond is joining the cast! OK, not really, but the series will be bringing in a debonair former spy to tutor Chuck in the ways of high-stakes espionage. Post your dream casting in the comments below
                      Thanks for that.
                      sigpic
                      "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by fugiman View Post
                        When does the new season start?
                        Just snagged this from Futon Critic:

Second-year drama "Chuck," starring Zachary Levi as an unlikely security risk, returns on Monday, September 29 (8-9 p.m. ET)
                        Mark your calendars, folks.

Comment

September?! *headdesk*

Wait, the 29th??? That's practically October!

Comment

Definitely a while left to wait, that's for sure. Waiting sucks!
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Spoiler (short description) to 2.02:

Spoiler:
                              Chuck goes undercover as Mr. Carmichael to steal the Cipher by seducing a woman named Sasha with offers of…club soda? Although Chuck does obtain the Cipher, Sasha and her thugs capture Sarah and Casey to hold hostage. Sarah is sure Chuck will focus on the Cipher, the key to his freedom; Casey is sure Chuck is a “dumb b@stard who is in love with [Sarah]“. Sure enough, Chuck enlists the help of his new mentor, former spy Roan Montgomery, but Montgomery’s defeatist attitude does not inspire Chuck. Calling his own shots, Chuck sets up a hostage exchange at the Buy More, of which Lester is now assistant manager.
                              Meanwhile, Captain Awesome creates the “perfect” night for Ellie.

Comment

Anyone else nabbed the new Chuck comic book? LOL! The art's a bit off, but it usually is when they're trying to copy real people, but it's setting up a fun story.

Comment

Working...
                                X