No announcement yet.

CHUCK (NBC) - News/Discussion/Speculation SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chuck got moved to Fridays at 8 & so far its at 13 episodes. Youd think they would want to go for 22 to get to the 100 mark

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
      Chuck got moved to Fridays at 8 & so far its at 13 episodes. Youd think they would want to go for 22 to get to the 100 mark
      Fridays? Come on, man. Why do they have to mess with schedules like this? They couldn't leave it on Monday night for one final season?
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

If Supernatural stays on Fridays at 9 then I like the idea of a Chuck / Supernatural Friday night thing

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          Fridays? Come on, man. Why do they have to mess with schedules like this? They couldn't leave it on Monday night for one final season?
          at least we get a final season, you never know with these networks! Be grateful, what you can get out of chuck.. personally I thought it would end after season 2, but look where it is now? Amazing!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
            at least we get a final season, you never know with these networks! Be grateful, what you can get out of chuck.. personally I thought it would end after season 2, but look where it is now? Amazing!
            hey me too. glad we were wrong .

yeah, i'm not sure how the move to friday will effect it. sure a lot of people go out and such, at the same time it seems like in history sci-fi shows do better on friday. i of course will be watching on what ever day it is on.
            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
              Stephen J. Bartowski may in fact be alive

Comment

Spoiler:
                well that was a good episode until the last minute. really make morgan the intersect . that ruins the show for me... i probably will still watch it next season but really?
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  well that was a good episode until the last minute. really make morgan the intersect . that ruins the show for me... i probably will still watch it next season but really?
                  Spoiler:
                  I hope that he wont stay the Intersect for long. It makes him more useful, but Chuck is now handicapped. There still is the Orion Laptop that might still be able to upload the Intersect again.
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                  Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                  There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Argh, Fridays at 8! That's when FRINGE is on!!! Why must good sci-fi be forced to compete against each other?? Last thing Fringe needs is competition from Chuck. When it comes down to it though, I'll choose Fringe over Chuck since we already know season 5 is the last and they said that they have a 7 year plan for Fringe and I want it to last that long. I never expected Chuck to last much longer than 5-6 seasons so I'm happy with it ending at season 5 but really, there's so many hours in the week yet how is it that like every SF show winds up competing against another good SF show?
                    That is just my two cents.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      I wonder if Morgan actually has an Intersect. You'd think that Decker would have inspected all the stuff Beckman left for Chuck.

Comment

*must not look at spoilers*........ aahhh!!! lol im only at 4.02
                        Last Movie Watched
                        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                        Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          I wonder if Morgan actually has an Intersect. You'd think that Decker would have inspected all the stuff Beckman left for Chuck.
                          Spoiler:
                          interesting though. it did seem kind of weird that it was just sitting there with his other stuff. if it was from say his dad (if he's alive that is) i think it would have been less obveous.

last night i couldn't get the idea of morgan being the insect out of my mind. i really hope that he doesn't stay it for long. and he willingly gives it up so that chuck will become it again. and that it will be a good character emotional scene. but not a season plot.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                            *must not look at spoilers*........ aahhh!!! lol im only at 4.02
                            and yeah don't do that .
                            sigpic

Comment

Can someone please delete the last two minutes?
                              Spoiler:
                              Or kill Morgan in the first minute of Season 5? Are they serious about this? Every idiot (yes, I mean Morgan) can have an Intersect now? And it all happened because Morgan went throught Chuck´s things AGAIN! Why does he have to do that? He was painful enough to watch even without the IS, little then now.
                              They spoiled a decent episode for me with this. And probably even the rest of the show. Thanks TPTB

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I have not been this excited about Chuck since the season 2 cliffhanger.

The episode itself was fantastic,
                                Spoiler:
                                The decision of create a private spy team sent the show in a great new direction for season 5, but what really brought a smile fo my face was the final scene.

When i saw morgan reach for the intersect glass, i though "no, they wouldn't".
                                Then he put them on, and i was there, probably looking crazy screaming "yessssssssssss"

Then, as soon as i saw him on the ground, i said "I know kung fu just before morgan

The thing that bothered me about season 5 is that now, everyone knows Chuck's secret and Chuck has become way too powerfull. Thanks to that, now Chuck can be a regular (but good) spy without the intersect and we can have fantastic throwbacks to season 1 with morgan as the geek with the intersect.
                                Can't wait for the season to start, chuck will go out with a bang.

Comment

Working...
                                X