• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hm if i were to rank the seasons:

2- i remember it being really good
    1- got me into the show
    3- i like the new insect but didn't like shaw's storyline
    4- this season has been good but i liked the other better .
    sigpic

Comment

3, 2, 1, 4...I think the show that plays so much with different genres can´t really have "good" or "bad" seasons, just different but I think S4 really is the weakest. At least for me. There are many repetitive themes, they keep dealing with already solved problems and Sarah´s protective attitude is beginning to be annoying.
      And not enough team Bartowski (Chuck, Casey, Sarah)

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

I really can't wait for next week. It will be great to have Chuck back on.

As for favorite season, I really can't choose. IMO, each season has been really good in its own way.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
          I really can't wait for next week. It will be great to have Chuck back on.

As for favorite season, I really can't choose. IMO, each season has been really good in its own way.
          you sure are right, mate. When is it one again, on the 11th?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
            i think so. i can't wait for it to be back on.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
              Yeah, it is. Sucks for me though. I don't know about your guys, but where I live, it is being pushed back until like 1 or 2am because of some news special.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

That UNO thing was hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                  That UNO thing was hilarious
                  Yeah, Chuck suggesting that got a laugh out of me, but when they came back and actually were playing Uno, I completely lost it.

Comment

Kind of bored with this week's episode, actually. Except for the UNO thing, that was hilarious

Honestly at this point I can't say I'll be too broken up if Chuck doesn't get picked up for a fifth season. We've had four fun years, but they kind of ran out of ideas two years ago and have been surviving based on the charm and chemistry of the cast since then.
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by Starsaber View Post
                      Yeah, Chuck suggesting that got a laugh out of me, but when they came back and actually were playing Uno, I completely lost it.
                      It should have been Monopoly

Chuck - Do you guys have Monopoly

Sarah - Monopoly ?

Casey - It took me an entire weekend to play that with Morgan last weekend

Volkoff - When my guys play Monopoly it takes months

Comment

It should have been Monopoly

Chuck - Do you guys have Monopoly

Sarah - Monopoly ?

Casey - It took me an entire weekend to play that with Morgan last weekend

Volkoff - When my guys play Monopoly it takes months
                        Or Risk. That takes a long time too.

Comment

This weeks Episode was not as good as I hoped, but it was no fail either. Volkoff is a awesome Character and even his tries of making amence are scaring me.

What was up with the Ellie/Capt. Awesome Storylines this week? I went "YES!!!!" when Ellie decided to play Spy and suddenly whe dont see them till the end.
                          Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                          Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
                          There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

I wonder if the reason why Ellie lied to Chuck their mom already talked to Ellie about joining the CIA under Beckmans orders & since she told Chuck he cant be a spy now that shes working for them shed be a hypocrite. But as we know Chucks lying as well. I am betting their mom had already asked Ellie to join the CIA

Comment

I wonder if the reason why Ellie lied to Chuck their mom already talked to Ellie about joining the CIA under Beckmans orders & since she told Chuck he cant be a spy now that shes working for them shed be a hypocrite. But as we know Chucks lying as well. I am betting their mom had already asked Ellie to join the CIA
                              i was wondering that too. but if she had, i like to think that she would tell chuck since that they would be on the same side, and he is supposedly in charge of the project. and also i imagine she would be lying to awesome as well, because he wouldn't want her to be a spy.

overall, good episode. i like the volkoff storyline. and of course the uno scene was good too.
                              sigpic

Comment

Any thoughts on who Agent X is? The way I see it, it has to be either Chuck (more likely) or Ellie.

Comment

Working...
                                X