No announcement yet.

CHUCK (NBC) - News/Discussion/Speculation SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This Arc cant be over by the next Episode. Last week I got worried, now I am almost sure.

Spoiler:
    Every Chuck Episode is a Awesome one, but I will be a bit dissapointed if Sarah is gone now the rest of the Season
    Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
    Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald
    There was Fuzzy no more Wuzzy

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
      This Arc cant be over by the next Episode. Last week I got worried, now I am almost sure.

Spoiler:
      Every Chuck Episode is a Awesome one, but I will be a bit dissapointed if Sarah is gone now the rest of the Season
      Spoiler:
      i assume that she isn't but yeah the story seems like it could be possible
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tomstone View Post
        Spoiler:

Well, part of it could be. Chuck might get Sarah and Mama B away from Volkoff and do some damage, but Volkoff himself could still escape. Or they get Volkoff, but spend the rest of the season cleaning up his agents in the Hydra database.
        Last edited by Starsaber; 25 January 2011, 01:53 PM. Reason: messed up spoiler tags

Comment

If Volkoff escaped the show would have to relocate with everyone Chuck knows moving becuase Volkoff knows where everyone lives & works. The Volkoff thing would have to come to an end to the point where people feel safe. I can see Momma B finally finishing him off for ruining her & her familys life

Comment

yeah it was a very good episode , I still feel that Chuck and Ellie's parents are very selfish people
            sigpic
            May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
              yeah it was a very good episode , I still feel that Chuck and Ellie's parents are very selfish people
              I dont think they are so much selfish as simply careless about their own lifes. Chucks Dad did not want to be Hunted and Mama B also had very few options in the Volkoff thing. They wanted to create a better World for their Kids, that is not so bad.
              Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
              Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

Originally posted by JackO'Neill View Post
                If Volkoff escaped the show would have to relocate with everyone Chuck knows moving becuase Volkoff knows where everyone lives & works. The Volkoff thing would have to come to an end to the point where people feel safe. I can see Momma B finally finishing him off for ruining her & her familys life
                If that were the case, do you see her surviving in the end? Personally, I don't. If Chuck's mom does take out Volkoff in the end, I don't see her surviving the final fight.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

It's Linda Hamilton, she survived being hunted by two unstoppable killing machines from the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Giantevilhead View Post
                    It's Linda Hamilton, she survived being hunted by two unstoppable killing machines from the future.
                    lol that is true.

i sadly can see her dying while taking out volkoff. which will add a lot of drama to the show since that would make chuck and ellie orphans.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
                      lol that is true.

i sadly can see her dying while taking out volkoff. which will add a lot of drama to the show since that would make chuck and ellie orphans.
                      I think it would be incredibly cruel for them to kill both of Chuck's parents over the course of two seasons.

Besides (spoiler for episode 4.14):

Spoiler:
                      Linda is listed as a guest star in the 4.14 episode.

TONIGHT'S episode looks epic.

Comment

yeahhhhhhh chuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!

teehee!!
                        sigpic
                        SCORE!!
                        The Babe's Fave Song Tourney ~ Super Sonic Sixties 66/67 ~ Clickie!!

Comment

Tonight's episode....wow. Started a bit slow but holy crap did it ever turn into an amazing ep

You can definitely tell that this was the end of that initial 13 episode pickup. And it really would've made a great series finale too. Great great stuff.
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                            Tonight's episode....wow. Started a bit slow but holy crap did it ever turn into an amazing ep

You can definitely tell that this was the end of that initial 13 episode pickup. And it really would've made a great series finale too. Great great stuff.
                            Agreed. I am never going to doubt TPTB behind Chuck again and also a triple YEAH! for more Chuck!
                            Fuzzy Wuzzy wasnt old,
                            Fuzzy Wuzzy gotten bald

Comment

I really liked the episode but they did miss an opportunity for Sarah to say, "Get down!" when she rescued Mary Bartowski. They also missed an opportunity at the beginning when Morgan asked which guns they needed. They should have had him say something like, "which gun do we grab? The 12-gauge auto-loader? .45 long slide, with laser sighting? Phased plasma rifle in the 40-watt range?"

Comment

I am glad that it was Chuck who took Volkoff down. With the "help" of his dad, doing it as we were used to - without kung-fu chops, but with a smart plan and his brain.
                                I loved Beckman´s reaction in the end

"No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

Comment

Working...
                                X