Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blood Ties (series) woven~worlds (Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atlantis_babe34 View Post
    I hvn't read the books yet, i tired to find them but they arnt in any branches in Australia. I have to order them from USA >_<, thats a pain...
    well, this isn't about the books, but for all Aussie residents, I just read a rumor that BLOOD TIES -- the Tv series, Season 1 which starts at the episode "Blood Price" in Australia,
    posted by Elmy, on Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:41 am

officially begins on FOX8 on Tuesday 22nd July at 9:30pm
    please see topic at,
    Blood Ties -- BT will finally air in Australia starting July 22nd

Hopefully the entire 22 eps will be shown in order and without times getting changed around (or changed without enough early warning, and also find a time that is stable).

ps-- there is NO season 2 yet. If the Australian Tv network splits the eps up into 2 segments, it's not the *official* Canadian Season 2. The original package was sent out as 22 eps, so regardless of what has been written by critics or media or even by the Lifetime Tv network, I hope this clears up any confusion.

Any renewal info about the *real* Season 2 might not be heard about, until after August (2008). Maybe September or October. TPTB are still seeking out a USA financial supporter, which might be better if two or more USA based networks both pick up and carry the series. Since networks are going into cheapies, that seems to be the only logical *other* route. But even if 3 different networks carry the renewal series for BT, and only show those once a week, that's still 3 times a week for the rest of us, or whoever gets those Tv channels..

Same could apply to the Tv series Moonlight, too, if the networks would get smart and work together on these issues, instead of compete against each other.

Comment

nofortunatly in the states if, no when must be optimistic when the 2nd season is made the States will have to find a new station Lifetime has announced that it won't air the show any more (idiots all of them at the station)
      sigpic

Comment

so I TOTALLY JUST FINISHED WTACHING BLOODTIES!
        i live in australia, and it aired on fox8 (cable tv), it looked interesting so i watched the first episode and yep couldn't stop, within the hour of wtaching the first ep, i went to download ALL the episodes and finished wtaching season 1 and 2 in 3 days ITS AWESOME AND TOTES DESERVES A SEASON 3. kthanx

Comment

For the US and Canada people (if you haven't heard) Blood Ties will be out on DVD June 2nd
          sigpic

Comment

Major big thank you!!!! I didn't have any idea this thread was here!
            sigpic

Comment

Please check the link below for a new interview with Kyle Schmid (discusses Blood Ties as well as his new movies The Thaw and Deep Cove) -

http://scifiandtvtalk.wordpress.com/...k-performance/

Comment

Working...
              X