Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone remember the Star Trek episode? That was pure comedic genius.

Leonard Nimoy: Melvar you have to respect your actors. That's why I got such a good performance out of Bill in Star Trek IV, because I respected him so much.

William Shatner: Yes and that's why I got such a good performance out myself in Star Trek V because I respected myself so much.

"You ended that sentence with a preposition!!" - Jack O'Niell

My DVD Collection

Comment

Originally posted by Brendan

Leonard Nimoy: Melvar you have to respect your actors. That's why I got such a good performance out of Bill in Star Trek IV, because I respected him so much.

William Shatner: Yes and that's why I got such a good performance out myself in Star Trek V because I respected myself so much.

Behold another power, different from the one you saw earlier!!!

That was a great episode.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
        "Bender Should Not Be Allowed On TV" was the intended final episode, however, FOX messed it up again.
        That's not what the DVDs say--they say "The Devil's Hands Are Idle Playthings" should've been the last. (Also support by it's opening quip being "See You On Some Other Channel." )
        Benford's Corollary to Clarke's Law:
        "Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced."

Comment

Originally posted by Brendan

Shatner: Wasn't there an episode where I threw my boot at the enemy?
          Nimoy: You mean Doohan? *both laugh*

Comment

Working...
          X