Lexx Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
    How about a stack of those clear, face-shaped cover plates from the Divine Predecessors? They can be used as dinner plates for the guests, just as the Lexx crew ended up using them.
    Really? they use them as a dinner plates? I always wondered from where they took those plastic things from which they ate

Comment

Originally posted by Eva Luna View Post
      Really? they use them as a dinner plates? I always wondered from where they took those plastic things from which they ate
      I can't remember the episode. I think it was in season 2. Xev served some food to guests in those face plates.

Later, if out-of-town house guests insist on spending the night, there are always some nice, cozy cryochambers.

Comment

Originally posted by orbofnight View Post
        I can't remember the episode. I think it was in season 2. Xev served some food to guests in those face plates.
        As far as I recall it was Brizon and probably The Woz, but I'm not sure.

Comment

The face plates where in the episode Brizon.

I find it kind of gross. I do hope that they where well cleaned before lunch. Some of the plates had exploded bits of brains on them when his Divine Shadow killed some of the divine predecessors in IWHS... But I guess in the lexxverse talking brains, holding one with it's gooey juices is normal and so is eating in a brain plate...
          Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
          Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Huaracocha View Post
            I'd really like to deck out my bathroom Lexx style, most specifically the toilet and the shower. If only for the reaction from guests when Mr Toilet takes a slurpy clean
            Guest would probably scream in horror. The toilets were hilarious but the shower thing was just so wrong... Stan did admit to Kai he started to enjoy the lexx toilets.
            Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
              The face plates where in the episode Brizon.

I find it kind of gross. I do hope that they where well cleaned before lunch. Some of the plates had exploded bits of brains on them when his Divine Shadow killed some of the divine predecessors in IWHS... But I guess in the lexxverse talking brains, holding one with it's gooey juices is normal and so is eating in a brain plate...

Comment

Errr… I couldn't edit my previous post to be more precise…His Divine Shadow killed all of the divine predecessor’s brains in The Giga Shadow... The brains suffered casualties in all of the four movies: IWHS, Super Nova, Eating Pattern and The Giga Shadow. They got eaten, crushed, squashed, fried and finally none remained after they all exploded...

So the brain plates are a bit wrong to use for food...

Comment

May his shadow fall upon you
                  "The center of every man's existence is a dream." - G.K. Chesterton

Comment

Indeed. I Worship his Shadow.

Comment

Errr… I couldn't edit my previous post to be more precise…
                      Or I didn't understand what you have written. Sorry. English is not my first language.

Comment

yoooooooo a oooooooooooo, hommmmmmmmmm var rayyyyyyyyyyy
                        yooooooooo a raaaaaaaaaaaaaa, jerhummmmmme Brunnen G

I'm sooooooooooo high on caffeine right now and that's the song keeps playing in my head
                        "The center of every man's existence is a dream." - G.K. Chesterton

Comment

Guest would probably scream in horror. The toilets were hilarious but the shower thing was just so wrong... Stan did admit to Kai he started to enjoy the lexx toilets.
                          Yeah that's the reaction I'd be hoping for I remember Stan's confession indeed.. I think he'd enjoy almost anything that could be considered vaguely sexual. Surprised he didn't enjoy his time with that fat weirdo as his love slave - yuck!

Originally posted by GWF View Post
                          yoooooooo a oooooooooooo, hommmmmmmmmm var rayyyyyyyyyyy
                          yooooooooo a raaaaaaaaaaaaaa, jerhummmmmme Brunnen G

I'm sooooooooooo high on caffeine right now and that's the song keeps playing in my head
                          Thanks now it's in my head ><

Yo A O, Hom Var Ray,
                          Yo A Ra, Jerhume Brunnen G
                          Way Ro Way, Ro Hanna Ro,
                          A Way Ro Ra, Jay Hanna Ray
                          Yo A O, Hom Var Ray,
                          Yo A O, Hom Var Ray,
                          Yo A O, Hom Var Ray,

Have to sing the Time Prophet song a few times to get it out I guess
                          "There is only one universe. It can only contain one life. It is me." - MorningLightMountain

Comment

Originally posted by Eva Luna View Post
                            Or I didn't understand what you have written. Sorry. English is not my first language.
                            You didn't say anything wrong. I didn't write the correct movie where the brains exploded. I wrote IWHS instead of The Giga Shadow.

Comment

Originally posted by Huaracocha View Post
                              Yeah that's the reaction I'd be hoping for I remember Stan's confession indeed.. I think he'd enjoy almost anything that could be considered vaguely sexual. Surprised he didn't enjoy his time with that fat weirdo as his love slave - yuck!
                              Stan isn't complicated. Food and *snuggling* are his thing.
                              Guests would wonder why there's no toilet paper with the lexx toilets before the tongue...

Comment

Hmm good point about the toilet paper. Guess you'd have to put some in (or at least a dummy roll) or people would avoid using it.

Indeed he's not a complicated man, making it all the more remarkable he achieved the positions of Assistant Deputy Backup Courier, Security Guard Class 4 (allegedly Class 2 before demotion) and Captain of the Lexx, the most powerful destructive force in the 2 universes. Not to mention Arch Traitor I just wish I knew what the "H" stands for!
                                "There is only one universe. It can only contain one life. It is me." - MorningLightMountain

Comment

Working...
                                X