Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Terminator TV Show - "The Sarah Connor Chronicles" - "SPOILERS FOR ALL EPISODES"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JayShadow View Post
    I just liked how the state of the art computer parts that you can only get if you had family in Korea was a dual core processor. He should have just gotten a Dell for some extra product placement.
    I'd have sold them my laptop for a couple of quid...that should've got the job done

Comment

Originally posted by JayShadow View Post
      I just liked how the state of the art computer parts that you can only get if you had family in Korea was a dual core processor. He should have just gotten a Dell for some extra product placement.
      Where else would you get a dual core processor?

Comment

Originally posted by Krichton View Post
        Where else would you get a dual core processor?

Well computer shops sell CPUs so you could steal one from there. I dont' think Sarah would actually buy one as she has to stay 'off the radar' lol....

On the topic of processors and all that junk. I saw a 30cm model of the Terminator but the asking price was $600. Blimey are they that rare or made of expensive materials. Talk about rip off.....

Actually I would love it if they made more of these figures at realistic prices and why not some replicas of the cpu and the hand? Or a model of the head with cpu port? That'd rock.... I wonder how much it costs to make the terminator head in the show with the port and all?
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Any news on season 2 yet, anyone...?
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

I swear I heard that it had definatly been renewed for a second season. Dunno if any dates have been set or anything though.

Comment

Probably won't hear until May sweeps. But according to Ausiello they are lining up directors for their next two or three episodes, so that's a good sign.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by GatetheWay View Post
                Probably won't hear until May sweeps. But according to Ausiello they are lining up directors for their next two or three episodes, so that's a good sign.
                Still, I can't wait for official confirmation.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

*Fingers crossed*
                  I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                  Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

I just rewatched all 3 movies (finally found the first on on DVD for $6.99 ). I do hope the series gets a second season.
                    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                      *Fingers crossed*
                      Same here. That's about all we can really do.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

We just had the episode where Older Reece relative finds the chip in Cameron's room....

Spoiler:

They find a neat way to hook the chip up and read it. Cameron warns John not to put too much power into the chip for fear of reactivating it but later on he forgets this warning and sure enough it reactivateds and tries to take over his laptop setup...

I have a nagging question about this...

Would it not have occured to them to hook the chip up on a computer that didn't have any access to phone or internet lines. At least then it could have in theory been activated fully and not been able to contact anyone.. I mean if they had it on an isolated laptop what could it do?

The least is they could explore more of it by mucking about with it fully powered.

No doubt if it did go online it would try and contact Cromartie but how? How would he know there is a machine trying to communicate with him?

Anyway just a thought......

Comment

Then where would the danger be?

But yeah if he is somehow smart enough to link a modern laptop with future tech then he really should have thought...wait a tic...I'll just disconnect the internet.

Comment

great show

hope it doesn't go the way of Firefly and gets renewed soon

Comment

Ausiello once again optimistically predicts renewal for Sarah Connor.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Bray View Post
                                Then where would the danger be?

But yeah if he is somehow smart enough to link a modern laptop with future tech then he really should have thought...wait a tic...I'll just disconnect the internet.

Hence why I said what I said.

But I wonder how the writers would deal with that. What was the chip going to do if it had got online? I mean it's not as though cromatrtie has an email address or such is it? or that he would bother checking his emails with the ID he has assumed. I don't see that happening.

Comment

Working...
                                X