Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't seen the new movie yet, but I grew up on the original TMNT and absolutely loved it. I actually still have the original action figures somewhere around the house - sadly, they are well-worn and played with by now. Loved the first two movies, hated the third with a passion, and was never really able to get into the new series...
    "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
    My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

I really hated the theme song for the new series, couldn't ever get past it.
      All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

I didn't really like the theme song to fast forward. Did anyone else like it.

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
        Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
        http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
          TMHT, what did the H stand for?
          H=hero

for some moronic reason Ninja was considered to violent for children...

though it isnt as bad as editing out mikeys nunchucks(hell later on they replaced it with a crapling hook) and toning down the other turtles weopon useage

as for Fast Forward....no just no.... every thing I liked about the 2003 series went down the drain when that pile of garbage came on

Comment

I also love TMNT. Grew up with the original cartoon, love the first 2 movies, 3 was horrible, Loved the 2003-2006 cartoon. Fast Forward is horrible, yet I still watch it for some reason, love the new movie, just wish it was a little longer as the ending seemed rushed. Favorite turtles are Mikey and Raph.

Comment

Working...
            X