lol
    Oh come on thats not even fair and you know it

But being a Sith Lord would be SWEET
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Top Six Race I would be
      1. Anubis (Unkillable/ruler of the universe)
      2. Ascended Being (The Power of the Universe in my hands)
      3. Sith Lord (to be a powerful Ancient Sith says it all)
      4. Time Lord (to be able to cheat death and go threw time)
      5. Human form Replicator (to be unstoppable and have an entire army under my control)
      6. AI (to be smart and never age)
      Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
      Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
      new enemy of the Ori
      At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

1. A Greek god.
        2. Ancient
        3. Borg Queen

I wouldn't want to be a Q or other omnipotent/omniscient being, because i think it would be really boring. The Greek gods have specific aspects of nature over which they rule so i wouldn't get bored, plus they have really interesting sex lives.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Betelgeuze View Post
          1. A Greek god.
          2. Ancient
          3. Borg Queen

I wouldn't want to be a Q or other omnipotent/omniscient being, because i think it would be really boring. The Greek gods have specific aspects of nature over which they rule so i wouldn't get bored, plus they have really interesting sex lives.
          Like Zeus, you could change yourself into a white bull and seduce Europa..

Speaking of changing, I think Odo's race (the changellings, in star trek DS9) could be interesting too, second place after a greek god..

Comment

1. Close to ascention Ancient
            2. Q
            3. Changeling
            4. Human form replicator
            5. Timelord

Comment

Time Lord of course have my very own tardis and be able to regnrate 12 times. also beening a Jedi would be cool maybe i could be a time lord jedi yeah... do lightsabers work on daleks?

Comment

tough choice, I'm surprised no one said the free jaffa

I'd go with #1 a systemlord in his full power or even maybe a goa'uld that aids a systemlord.
                #2 a free jaffa (quite the opposition here) It must be brilliant to feel freedom after 1000's of years of opression.
                #3 an Ori prior taken that I don't have to take their **** about the hallowing and such.
                #4 Baal's clone because women think their hot
                The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total b*stard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.

Comment

Working...
                X