Transformers Movie Series News/Discussion SPOILERS POSSIBLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spinny magee View Post
    Ah great to know. Wonder if this could make people on GW want me to make overviews of more movies?
    Lord, I hope not...

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    I grew up on Transformers, and ended up enjoying both of these Bay movies. I guess all that really matters is that I liked them. As did my wife and a few people at work I talked to.
    As Did I But you knew that already

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
    Strange, first time i watched ROTF i understood 90% of it easily..... most of the rest came through the second viewing...

IMHO, if you go into this looking for a masterpiece of writing/acting/directing... you're SOL... if you go in looking for a crazy fun movie, it's there.
    I agree
    sigpic

Comment

I got my christmas present early.......

I was given the Devastator Decepticon. Not bad actually as it splits into six construction vehicles. But I immediately took the batteries ouot of Mixmaster the cement truck. It's got motion sensors and the slightest jolt seems to set it off with annoying sound bites... but it did look awesome when it was part of the big robot and the head opens all the little LEDs go round in a clrcle around the mouth part.

It's not bad but not good either. The construction is OK and it feels solid enough and all the wehicles are functional on their own, with reasonably good detail given to each.. I would recommend either having them all on display as vehicles or combining them and leaving him on display. It doesnt feel good to play with them because I felt scared I would break it.

Unfortunately the toy makers didn't include the hanging balls
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
        I got my christmas present early.......

I was given the Devastator Decepticon. Not bad actually as it splits into six construction vehicles. But I immediately took the batteries ouot of Mixmaster the cement truck. It's got motion sensors and the slightest jolt seems to set it off with annoying sound bites... but it did look awesome when it was part of the big robot and the head opens all the little LEDs go round in a clrcle around the mouth part.

It's not bad but not good either. The construction is OK and it feels solid enough and all the wehicles are functional on their own, with reasonably good detail given to each.. I would recommend either having them all on display as vehicles or combining them and leaving him on display. It doesnt feel good to play with them because I felt scared I would break it.

Unfortunately the toy makers didn't include the hanging balls
        That's funny. You can always make a pair.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

That's funny. You can always make a pair.

True but it would require lots of cutting of plastic aas there's a large squarish box where those were.

Ooh check this out. Very funny video.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEdZ-yjxHLI

But howcome Youtube is full of idiots? the comments are a mess and a joke.

Comment

that's funny. You can always make a pair.:d
            roflmao
            sigpic

Comment

Is it wrong that I was bothered by the fact that this movie was marketed to children? Same with Iron Man, both of those movies were definitely not for the kiddies but they were promoted the hell out of for the 7-13 age group.
              sigpic
              In Islamofascist Afghanistan, pain experiences you!
              "The faster you finish the fight, the less shot you will get." ~ AFSOC MOUT Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by Coela Bellatore View Post
                Is it wrong that I was bothered by the fact that this movie was marketed to children? Same with Iron Man, both of those movies were definitely not for the kiddies but they were promoted the hell out of for the 7-13 age group.

I totally agree.. The 2nd movie has way too much sexual humour and way too much in the low brow toilet gags.

Comment

Originally posted by Coela Bellatore View Post
                  While I wasn't bothered by it, I do agree that the promoting for that age-group did not fit with the film.
                  A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Originally posted by Jper View Post
                    While I wasn't bothered by it, I do agree that the promoting for that age-group did not fit with the film.
                    I can't argue that point.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
                      the movie was full of dumb.
                      but overall, it was pretty awesome.

like i've said before.
                      it's giant robot blowing the crap out of each other.
                      how is that NOT awesome?
                      human interaction is useless. i pretend they are mostly not even there.
                      The useless human interaction was 70% of the movie. How could it be awesome?
                      "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

I just got the DVD to revenge of the fallen a few weeks ago....................I've found that the film itself is much better if you just skip the parts with sam and mikala.

Also the thing that still instantly bugs me on sight is when Jetfire brings Sam and the others to Egypt and then some how Bumblebee, Skids and Mudflap just appear there.......even though they weren't there when Jetfire was introduced...............idiotic.
                        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                          The useless human interaction was 70% of the movie. How could it be awesome?
                          For me, the human interaction wasn't "useless" at all.
                          sigpic
                          "...phu...ah..."

Comment

There shouldn't be very much of any human characters in a transformers movie. Maybe a little few. And they certianly shouldn't be the main characters. Especially since most of them are annoying and not required. People talk about killing of Megan Fox's character because she adds nothing to the plot, almost all the character add nothing to the plot.
                            Last edited by Infinite-Possibilities; 28 December 2009, 11:53 PM.
                            "First Weir, then Samantha Carter, and now, you! It's a pity you humans die or get reassigned so easily, or I might have a sense of satisfaction now!"

*You got the touch! You got the poweeeeer!*

"Arise, Woolseyus Prime."

"Elizabeth..."

Comment

Originally posted by Infinite-Possibilities View Post
                              There shouldn't be very much of any human characters in a transformers movie. Maybe a little few. And they certianly shouldn't be the main characters. Especially since most of them are annoying and not required. People talk about killing of Megan Fox's character because she adds nothing to the plot, almost all the character add nothing to the plot.

i like her character ,but i heard they might not make a new movie because of the way Megan Fox treated people on the set of Tranformers 2 ?, but i would definitely love to see another one
                              sigpic
                              May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                                i like her character ,but i heard they might not make a new movie because of the way Megan Fox treated people on the set of Tranformers 2 ?, but i would definitely love to see another one

Why do you like her character? She adds nothing to the story except eye candy.

Comment

Working...
                                X