No announcement yet.

Transformers Movie Series News/Discussion SPOILERS POSSIBLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And how cool if they fight again on Earth and Unicron comes too?

Can you imagine that thing standing on Earth?

Woot Woot!!!!!!!!

And no kids in this move.... No Shia and No Megan Fox please.

I hope in the next one we see Unicron.......

I hope in the next one we see Unicron.......

Just wondering how big would Unicron actually be? Would it
    upset gravity if it was here and decided to do planet bashing
    with it's fists like in the other movie?
    Last edited by Coco Pops; 30 November 2007, 07:17 AM.
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Unicron would be awesome! But just imagine how much money they would have to spend for the sfx for him.

Hey, I have no objection to seeing Megan Fox again
      Folding@Home|Babylon 5 Canon Guide

Delenn: This is Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari. Babylon 5 is under our protection. Withdraw,...or be destroyed.
      Earth Captain: Negative. We have authority here. Do not force us to engage your ship.
      Delenn: Why not? Only one human captain has ever survived battle with a Minbari fleet. He is behind me. You are in front of me. If you value your lives, be somewhere else.
      --Babylon 5 - "Severed Dreams"

Comment

Originally posted by Xicer View Post
        Unicron would be awesome! But just imagine how much money they would have to spend for the sfx for him.

Hey, I have no objection to seeing Megan Fox again

Me either. I just don't want her in the sequel...... Just stick to the bots
        please.....

Mind you how about a transformer that looks like Megan Fox but is also
        a neat sports car .... Hey they say men love their cars LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateLovingEntity View Post
          Me either. I just don't want her in the sequel...... Just stick to the bots
          please.....

Mind you how about a transformer that looks like Megan Fox but is also
          a neat sports car .... Hey they say men love their cars LOL
          Hate to break it to you but if you didn't already know:
          Spoiler:
          Both Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox have already signed on for TF 2 and will probably sign on for the third movie as well.
          "May God stand between you and harm in all the empty places where you must walk." - Susan Ivanova

"The universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements. Energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest. " - Citizen G'Kar

"I will see you again, in the place where no shadows fall." - Delenn

Comment

Originally posted by Orion's Star View Post
            Hate to break it to you but if you didn't already know:
            Spoiler:
            Both Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox have already signed on for TF 2 and will probably sign on for the third movie as well.
            I know I smiled when I first heard that news. I thought both of them did a great job in the first one.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
              i want unicron, i figure the next movie will be about the resurrection of megatron, only snippets of unicron, maybe his voice and stuff, and about the autobots and decepticons amassing armies, then the 3rd will be galvatrons return and the war that will ensue!!
              That actually sounds pretty good to me. I have no doubt Megatron will be back, as Galvatron or in some other form. But them actually throwing Unicron into the mix, I just don't know. That would be a monumental undertaking to pull of convincingly. If they can though, I am all for it.
              sigpic
              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                I know I smiled when I first heard that news. I thought both of them did a great job in the first one.

OK they're good actors but the dialogue they were given was
                attrocious.... It turned me against their characters, and while
                Megan was lovely to look at her character irritated me....

Maybe if they give them a better script writer.

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateLovingEntity View Post
                  OK they're good actors but the dialogue they were given was
                  attrocious.... It turned me against their characters, and while
                  Megan was lovely to look at her character irritated me....

Maybe if they give them a better script writer.
                  There were a few lines that made me twitch a little, but overall, I liked most of the writing.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

I was at Walmart yesterday and saw the movie on sale in a set with a sort of prequel, Transformers: The Beginning. Supposedly, its about what happened on their homeworld before they all came to Earth. It was $14, but I didn't get it because I was set on getting something else and only had enough money on me for one thing, and because I wasn't sure about it.
                    sigpic
                    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Originally posted by McClance View Post
                      I was at Walmart yesterday and saw the movie on sale in a set with a sort of prequel, Transformers: The Beginning. Supposedly, its about what happened on their homeworld before they all came to Earth. It was $14, but I didn't get it because I was set on getting something else and only had enough money on me for one thing, and because I wasn't sure about it.

I'd be more inclined to also wait and see what others have to say about that title before buying it. Just in case it stinks.......

I bought a DVD of the supposed Fantastic 4 TV show and it said on the cover "One Of The Most Popular TV Series from the 1990s" on the cover.... When I watched it it bored me silly. It wasn't exciting or fun.

Sure it had the FF but it was quite dull.

Comment

I haven't seen the prequel either. Anyone know if it was good?
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                          I haven't seen the prequel either. Anyone know if it was good?
                          I bought it when it first came out. I didn't care for it and didn't even watch it all.

That's my 4 cents (US) worth.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post
                            I bought it when it first came out. I didn't care for it and didn't even watch it all.

That's my 4 cents (US) worth.
                            Well, thanks for your input. I probably won't waste my money.
                            sigpic
                            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Well hey you guys you've saved me a bit of money and I won't buy the prequel either.......

I do have the 1986 Transformers movie and love that. If they did Unicron in a live movie I hope it is just like that version........ Imagine him on Earth wow.....

Actually if something as big as Unicron landed on Earth would it generate its own gravity just with its sheer mass?

Comment

I just purchased the soundtrack album to this movie and discovered a scene that isn't in the movie but wondering if it's a spoiler.

Inside the booklet for the album there's a picture of Sam and Mikaela holding a baby.....

Future spoiler perhaps????

Comment

Working...
                                X