Transformers Movie Series News/Discussion SPOILERS POSSIBLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KEK View Post
    I was disappointed with the Iranian nuclear plant scene, the movie is too much of an American nationalistic wankfest as it is without stooping that low.
    All they needed was the IOA to make it better.
    As I recall that Iranian mission was unsanctioned.

Comment

This movie would have been fine without Carly. In fact if it was up to me they should have ended it with Sam getting the Medal & then officially joining NEST & being allowed to work with the Autobots

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
        Honestly...I liked her more than Megan Fox.
        She was at least as good as Fox was in the first two films.
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

My biggest problem with the new character, is they could have used a blow up doll or a cardboard cut out, and it wouldn't have changed a thing.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
            My biggest problem with the new character, is they could have used a blow up doll or a cardboard cut out, and it wouldn't have changed a thing.
            I don't see that as the case at all. That is a bit harsh IMO.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              I don't see that as the case at all. That is a bit harsh IMO.
              Harsh, but as I see it, true. She was probably the biggest MacGuffin in the movie.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                Harsh, but as I see it, true. She was probably the biggest MacGuffin in the movie.
                I kept waiting for her to turn into a pretender ala Alice......
                Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I just can't wait to watch this one again. You always pick up more the second time around.
                  sigpic
                  "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Finally got this film on DVD today, botu 1hr 30mins into it and I got to say, this is definately the best one yet!

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
                      Finally got this film on DVD today, botu 1hr 30mins into it and I got to say, this is definately the best one yet!
                      Lol, wait until the final battle...
                      sigpic

Comment

Wow, finished watching it, have to say, its definately my favourite out of the 3!
                        It did end abit abruptly though...
                        Had read one or two spoilers about the film, but was still suprised by some of the twists and turns in it.
                        Even the girl actor was ok... no better or worse than Megan Fox.
                        Was intruiging to see that some humans had allied themselves with the Decepticons.
                        The plot suprised me too, so really enjoyed it in all.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                          Lol, wait until the final battle...

There is lots of LOL moments like Optimus Prime coming undone by landing in a few wires.... Super advanced robot and he can't cut wires to free himself.....Not cool, but it did look funny

Megatron being ripped in half was worth it. Lots of red hydraulic fluid spattering, so I guess you could say it's blood

Oh and that side plot of the humans in alliance with the Decepticons since the 60s..... There was not one shread of evidence of that in the previous 2 films so where did this come from? Did they just pull that one out of their ass?

So does that mean Laserbeak was on Earth for that long, why didn't he make an effort to go find Megatron?

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                            There is lots of LOL moments like Optimus Prime coming undone by landing in a few wires.... Super advanced robot and he can't cut wires to free himself.....Not cool, but it did look funny

Megatron being ripped in half was worth it. Lots of red hydraulic fluid spattering, so I guess you could say it's blood

Oh and that side plot of the humans in alliance with the Decepticons since the 60s..... There was not one shread of evidence of that in the previous 2 films so where did this come from? Did they just pull that one out of their ass?

So does that mean Laserbeak was on Earth for that long, why didn't he make an effort to go find Megatron?
                            There are a LOT more plot holes than that, especially ones that span the 3 movies. But it is still a good action movie. I love the "no prisoners" attitude of Optimus.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                              There are a LOT more plot holes than that, especially ones that span the 3 movies. But it is still a good action movie. I love the "no prisoners" attitude of Optimus.

True but he had that attitude I think because in the last two movies he nearly got the crap kicked out of him and was now really pissed off.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                                True but he had that attitude I think because in the last two movies he nearly got the crap kicked out of him and was now really pissed off.
                                Heck yes...After all that, I would do the same.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X