Transformers Movie Series News/Discussion SPOILERS POSSIBLE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karyyk
    I'm trying man, trust me I am (I wouldn't be posting in this thread otherwise). It's just hard when the Decepticons are that far off...
    I know what you mean there. I'm not too impressed by them so far either.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by All hail the USAF
      So yeah umm...Dane Cook is in this movie
      yah...but he doesn't even have a character name listed on IMDB so I'm not really as depressed about this as I could be.
      Thanks!
      Jordan

my page
      My LJ
      From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

I have no idea who he even is? *blush*

I'm hopeful, I'll see the movie no matter what as I knew there would be changes - might not like all of them - but can you REALLY say you've ever seen a tv/cartoon series adapted movie and say you've been 5 by 5 with it all?
        Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
          I have no idea who he even is? *blush*
          Dane Cook is an overrated hack of a "comedian." Who steals jokes from the more talented and always finds a way to get his shirt off. He is...a talent blackhole and if this movie wishes to be a "serious" movie having him as part of the cast...

NOW to all of you who will hate me for saying Dane Cook has no talent...it's my opinion I'm allowed to have it...*ducks and covers* don't judge me the bible says not to.
          McKay:...ZedPM
          O'Neill: Zed?
          Jackson: He's Canadian
          O'Neill: I'm sorry

Comment

Dane Cook is an overrated hack of a "comedian." Who steals jokes from the more talented and always finds a way to get his shirt off. He is...a talent blackhole and if this movie wishes to be a "serious" movie having him as part of the cast...

NOW to all of you who will hate me for saying Dane Cook has no talent...it's my opinion I'm allowed to have it...*ducks and covers* don't judge me the bible says not to.
            Well, maybe he won't have much of a role at all. We'll just have to wait and see.
            sigpic
            "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Say it again, brother!

uh...or sister.
              Thanks!
              Jordan

my page
              My LJ

Comment

This movie should be bigger than each individual actor or actress in it. Besides, the main characters are huge freaking robots anyways. If the focus is too much on the people, it will suck anyway.
                sigpic
                "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
                  Say it again, brother!

uh...or sister.
                  brother....wait wait *checks* yup...brother
                  McKay:...ZedPM
                  O'Neill: Zed?
                  Jackson: He's Canadian
                  O'Neill: I'm sorry

Comment

What I'm really hoping for in this movie is a serious one-on-one between Prime and Megatron. Kind of epic like their fight was in the cartoon movie.
                    sigpic
                    "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                      What I'm really hoping for in this movie is a serious one-on-one between Prime and Megatron. Kind of epic like their fight was in the cartoon movie.
                      Well there has to be. If they know anything about the history of the Transformers they know Meggy and Prime are archenemies.

No big throwdown tween those two and I'll be very disappointed.
                      Thanks!
                      Jordan

my page
                      My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by yaaayoubetcha
                        Well there has to be. If they know anything about the history of the Transformers they know Meggy and Prime are archenemies.

No big throwdown tween those two and I'll be very disappointed.
                        I think most of us would be pretty disappointed if that doesn't happen. I just keep thinking of how amazing that fight could look onscreen with the level of computer graphics these days.
                        sigpic
                        "...phu...ah..."

Comment

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/24457

Another shot of Bumblebee & some storyboarding cutouts of the Transformers in-scale to one another...

Comment

*shrug* Still looks ok to me.

Reading the comments F**Ks me off tho. Oh no...something changed and its not the way it was - it must be bad *rolls eyes*
                            Blitz

www.myspace.com/twilightpeace

One was an experiment made to cause destruction in any condition except water, the other was an aquatic expermiment to destroy the world...but in the end...Stitch and Nim: They made an amazing Hula team

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
                              *shrug* Still looks ok to me.

Reading the comments F**Ks me off tho. Oh no...something changed and its not the way it was - it must be bad *rolls eyes*
                              It is too early to really tell how this movie will be. Could it suck, sure. However, it could also pleasantly surprise us all. Personally, I'm ignoring most hateful comments about it. I'll give it a shot.
                              sigpic
                              "...phu...ah..."

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man
                                It is too early to really tell how this movie will be. Could it suck, sure. However, it could also pleasantly surprise us all. Personally, I'm ignoring most hateful comments about it. I'll give it a shot.
                                exactly!
                                come on 2007!
                                Thanks!
                                Jordan

my page
                                My LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X