X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
    It's ok. I for one forgive you.
    All right!!! One down 26,730 members to go...
    Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

^ Na your cool that makes two eh
      sigpic

Comment

nah its my fault i read that article a few weeks ago too. just remembered it wrong. my bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
          nah its my fault i read that article a few weeks ago too. just remembered it wrong. my bad.
          Remembered it wrong and then was an ass to me so I'm an ass back, seems fair.

16 hacked shows is my problm, that's what I'm saying.

Comment

their creative talent should be able to handle it more than well enough.

and they deleted your post out of the thread? wtf.

Comment

their creative talent should be able to handle it more than well enough.

and they deleted your post out of the thread? wtf.

Yeah I know, anytime you say **** or crap or anything they have a fit and delete things.

It reminds me of the Daily Show today. They kept saying "niggar" and never beeped it, but they said "niggar" s hithead and they ****! I was laughing so hard!

Comment

Release date of Nov 27th for the first movie Bender's Big Score:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20070726/...NK.02HLS8E1vAI

Comment

sounds good, i liked the random slightly connected fact at the end of that article
                  "Futurama" is the second Fox TV series to spawn a made-for-DVD program. Two years ago Fox's home entertainment unit released a direct-to-video feature based on the "Family Guy" series, "Family Guy Presents: Stewie Griffin: The Untold Story."
                  Spoiler:
                  Disclaimer:
                  I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                  Quotes!
                  - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                  - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                  - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                  sigpic

Comment

except the Futurama movie won't suck.
                    and the Family Guy "movie" was actually just a handful of episodes strung together.

Comment

Yar, the family guy "movie" defineately wasn't great. Expecting awesome from Futurama though!
                      I'm A Leaf On The Wind...Watch How I Soar

Comment

and the Family Guy "movie" was actually just a handful of episodes strung together.
                        And Futurama is basically doing the reverse of that. The new 'season' is just the movies split into episodes, with a few scenes added.

Comment

That's what the Futurama people are doing too!

Like Naonak said they are making the movie and editing them down into episodes. This has been the planned so the creators most likely made the movie into four episodes.

i have more faith in the people behind Futurama than Family Guy, but still have no faith in Fox.

Comment

Oh please no. I'd rather have movies, or episodes rather than movies taht are actually just loosely held together episodes. Family Guy's attempt was so close to being a complete disaster...
                            I'm A Leaf On The Wind...Watch How I Soar

Comment

Working...
                            X