Primeval : Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh. My. Gods. Dodos!?

You 'finally' caught it on video? I did exactly the same thing with the second episode but decided not to watch it at all. I'm glad I didn't now and saved those hours watching something better. Will you be watching the next episode, Commander Ivanova?
    "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Did the dodos go "plock"? Because if they did, I might actually have to watch it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
        Did the dodos go "plock"? Because if they did, I might actually have to watch it.
        LOL! That poem was great, thanks. No 'plock' sorry, but this ep was the best so far IMO, come on, it had killer dodos!

Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
        Oh. My. Gods. Dodos!?

You 'finally' caught it on video? I did exactly the same thing with the second episode but decided not to watch it at all. I'm glad I didn't now and saved those hours watching something better. Will you be watching the next episode, Commander Ivanova?
        You know, I think I probably will, it's like some evil alien influence has infiltrated my subconscious and compels me to tune in even though normally I'd rather watch paint dry. Actually, though, I think the series perked up with the killer dodos.

And 'finally' only because I have been so tied up with a big assignment I didn't think I'd catch it at all. Finally watched at 1 in the morning after a beer or three (hmm, maybe that's why I enjoyed this ep so much).
        sigpic
        "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Well I kinda like the show, my minds not fully made up yet but so far. Its mildly entertaining in a kinda lame cringy way!! I did have to laugh at the Dodo's and their sybiote thingies that was sooooo a rip of of SG1. The thing that has me watching this show though is the idea/concept it has so many possibilities if they could just make it less lame!

Comment

I'm just watching to keep the gruesomes company

and letch the craggy old prof/fine young thing combo
            In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger View Post
              I'm just watching to ... letch the craggy old prof/fine young thing combo
              Glad to see you've got your priorities straight!
              sigpic

Comment

Who is the craggy old professor? I hope it's not the Scottish guy? He's not that old - I'm only three years younger than Douglas Henshall.
                "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

LOL! That poem was great, thanks. No 'plock' sorry, but this ep was the best so far IMO, come on, it had killer dodos!
                  killer dodos... XD

did they try to get their revenge on us for eating them all?

Comment

It's on in 10 minutes, according to my newspaper TV section it's both funny and exciting. Let's see if they're right... Signing off for now.
                    sigpic

Comment

those dodo's were so stupid

they more like gouald infested chickens
                      sigpic

Comment

I couldn't believe how much the parasites looked like the Goa'uld and the voice/glowy eyes thing was so copied from SG.
                        I missed last night's ep though. It's beginning to get boring, not a lot happens. They find an anomaly, bad monsters come through (killer dodos...) and Douglas Henshall's character saves the day.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                          It's beginning to get boring, not a lot happens. They find an anomaly, bad monsters come through (killer dodos...) and Douglas Henshall's character saves the day.
                          Yup, pretty much sums it up. Of course, we also had the totally gratuitous but seemingly essential shot of S Club 7 girl prancing about in her knickers again.
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah, that's what, 2, 3 times now? And she always seems to be wearing the same pants...

Comment

she had new pants last week...

and Stephen took his shirt off again- truly there is something for everyone!
                              In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Clanger View Post
                                she had new pants last week...

and Stephen took his shirt off again- truly there is something for everyone!
                                True, but what does it say about us (or indeed the show) when the main thing that gets us going is the characters' state of undress in a particular episode.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X