No announcement yet.

Primeval : Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do like it. Didn't watch the second episode though (giant spiders).
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
      I do like it. Didn't watch the second episode though (giant spiders).
      *laughing* I must admit that I watched that episode on "one-click"(fast-forward) so that I could see what happened, but wouldn't have to hear it or see it in great detail. Don't like creepy-crawly bugs

There is another episode in season three, it wasn't bugs -- just a bit too creepy, anyway, I watched sections of it on "one-click" so I could see what was going to happen and then rewound the section and actually watched it. I found it wasn't as creepy when I knew what was going to happen. I was watching it alone, really late at night after everyone else had gone to bed and the music was saying "scary" and I just couldn't handle the suspense of not know what was going to jump out on the screen and get me.
      sigpic

Comment

One of those shows I wish I started watching sooner.
        sigpic

Comment

At least this way you don't have to wait for seasons or hope for the next until you get to end of season 5.

I'm hoping (and crossing my fingers) for at least a movie. I'm afraid to hope for more...
          sigpic

Comment

I hear ya. I hope that if we don't get a new season we at least get a movie to wrap some things up.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
              I hear ya. I hope that if we don't get a new season we at least get a movie to wrap some things up.
              Although I shouldn't hope, (Stargate should have taught me that), I am hanging my hope for a movie on that small paragraph at the end of the article below that Teddybrown posted.

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
              New details emerge on the new Primeval New Order series
              http://cultfix.co.uk/primeval-new-or...ails-14833.htm
              And lastly, Haines offered an update on a Primeval movie which is still going to go ahead: “Obviously movies do their own kind of thing, but Jeff Pinkner [of Fringe fame] is the writer, and as far as I know he’s redrafting.”
              sigpic

Comment

Finished wartching season one this afternoon. So far, I really like Connor.
                sigpic

Comment

So is there a Movie going ahead then?
                  sigpic

Comment

Finished wartching season one this afternoon. So far, I really like Connor.
                    I really like Connor as well. A few other characters too that you'll encounter as you continue.

So is there a Movie going ahead then?
                    I hope, but that comment is so short...
                    sigpic

Comment

Just watched the first episode of the second series. Raptors?? In a mall?
                      sigpic

Comment

Just watched the first episode of the second series. Raptors?? In a mall?
                        Why not?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                          Why not?
                          It so reminded me of certain scenes in a dinosaur movie from the 90's.
                          sigpic

Comment

Just got into Primeval - quite literally cause I only just started watching this week and due to the flu I managed to watch almost all of it - halfway through season 5.

I'll probably end my DVD-run either tonight or tomorrow evening. After which I plan to order them for myself since I have my sister's DVD's on loan.

The only problem I have is that I apparently always tend to choose my favorites from those that just don't seem to stick around.
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

aww poor Little Lemming So who was your fave?
                              sigpic

Comment

aww poor Little Lemming So who was your fave?
                                I'm curious too.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X