No announcement yet.

Primeval : Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, should I even bother watching the last four episodes of Primeval if it's, as I think I read, ending on a cliffhanger?

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB View Post
      So, should I even bother watching the last four episodes of Primeval if it's, as I think I read, ending on a cliffhanger?
      Well if you hate cliffhangers then it might not be a good idea But the last few eps were good
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB View Post
        Weeeeeeeeeeell, I'd say yes. Maybe you just ignore the last minutes and pretend there was a proper ending?
        Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Ah well, I suppose I'll watch them. Maybe take your advice billy and forget the last few minutes.

Comment

I should follow my own advice

Comment

Well, I've really enjoyed watching Primeval. I'm just gonna be sad to see it go. We just started getting it here in the US.
              sigpic

Comment

Season Three Primeval marathon airs this Saturday, July 25th on BBC America. See link below

http://scifiandtvtalk.wordpress.com/...imeval-a-thon/

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Harry Sullivan View Post
                  Season Three Primeval marathon airs this Saturday, July 25th on BBC America. See link below

http://scifiandtvtalk.wordpress.com/...imeval-a-thon/
                  Ooo! Thanks! :-)
                  sigpic

Comment

Okay, I wanna pose a question.. But first, I wanna say that I'm gonna be lazy and not go through all 20 pages (partly for time reasons) so forgive me if this has been asked before...

Any theories on the whole deal? I mean how the anomalies first appeared/opened. That whole thing? I've got a theory myself but it needs fine tuning.. a few details tweaked here and there. shutting up now...

Comment

No idea That would require me to use my brain
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Atlantean2005 View Post
                        Okay, I wanna pose a question.. But first, I wanna say that I'm gonna be lazy and not go through all 20 pages (partly for time reasons) so forgive me if this has been asked before...

Any theories on the whole deal? I mean how the anomalies first appeared/opened. That whole thing? I've got a theory myself but it needs fine tuning.. a few details tweaked here and there. shutting up now...
                        IDK how they started...but should'nt they appear all over the world?
                        sigpic

Comment

only if the show has a bigger budget

and it operates under the same premise that odd stuff only happens in the UK in Dr Who or Torchwood
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            only if the show has a bigger budget

and it operates under the same premise that odd stuff only happens in the UK in Dr Who or Torchwood
                            I see...well...from what I hear the show's be cancelled.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                              I see...well...from what I hear the show's be cancelled.
                              Yeah, it was. But wasn't there a rumour about an US-movie for it? It might answer the question or not. Whatever. lol

Comment

I must say this show is like Dr. Who , but with dinosaurs.

i just recently started viewing it
                                sigpic
                                May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Working...
                                X