Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TV Guide Magazine Online: Ask Matt: Eureka and Primeval:

At TV Guide Magazine:

(Please follow the link for the complete column.)

Ask Matt

Question: Do you have any info on the science-fiction shows Eureka and Primeval, like when a new season will start or if they are filming? Please?—Pammie B

Matt Roush: Eureka will return to Sci Fi’s schedule this summer, presumably including episodes left over from last season, when only eight aired. And BBC America will air the next season of Primeval, which I’m told just began airing again in the UK, later this year. No official air dates for either show just yet. [Addendum: Morjana wrote in to inform me that Sci Fi will be running the first season of Primeval on Fridays at 10/9c starting April 10. The show's great fun, if you missed it the first time around.]

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Alder View Post
      Heh...didn't realise you were getting it so soon...
      We're getting it first and yes I'm gonna gloat about that fact a little while longer

Originally posted by Luciana View Post
      I read about the reason why it's so soon on german tv.
      Can't remember. It has something to do with the german channel. Anyways.

I don't care why. I'm just happy it's back on tv.
      The reason is because ITV and Pro7 (The German channel for the unknowing) are co-producing the show. And since ITV delayed the airing over and over again Pro7 took its chance to get the "world premiere" of the new series.
      Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

Yes now I know that, too. I read it.
        And hullo Billy. *waves*

Alder But germany is not cool. We have that awful german dubbing and we're left behind with almost every show.

Except for the Mentalist. That was on german tv pretty soon.

I love Abby very much.
        sigpic

Comment

Yes now I know that, too. I read it.
          And hullo Billy. *waves*

Alder But germany is not cool. We have that awful german dubbing and we're left behind with almost every show.

Except for the Mentalist. That was on german tv pretty soon.

I love Abby very much.
          Hi Luci, fancy meeting you here, eh

What she said, what she said. It's not so bad if you don't have something to compare it too but since my whole DVD-collection consists of English-only I have it

And the finale three eps of Pushing Daisies, we got those too before everyone else.

I don't really have a favourite character but I do know I'm not really sad Stephen isn't there at the moment (with the show's history I kinda doubt it stays that way).

I can't wait for next weeks ep (3x03) judging from the trailer it's going to be veeeryyy interesting

Comment

First - I swear on a stack of SG-1 DVDs that I looked for an existing thread before I started this one. What an eejit I am...

Second - I'm sending you waves of sympathy because of your bad German dubbing.

Third - about Stephen - this isn't so much a season three spoiler as a last moment of season two, but I'll stick it in here anyway -
            Spoiler:
            you know how Helen has multiple copies of that one soldier doing her bidding, which I think she got by nipping through various anomalies, and bringing him from the past into her present? She did that exact thing to Stephen in the last episode of season two. Man, that woman is strange...

Comment

Hey, if anyone wants a laugh, go back and read the first couple of pages to see how many folk HATED the show when it began. (Note:this doesn't mean that I don't agree with a lot of the stuff that was said...)

Currently my favourite quote is this:
              Originally posted by Cat_the_Alien View Post
              As much as I like dinosaurs, I thikk that Primeval is about to go extinct.

[insert groans here.]
              Goes to show that you really can't tell, eh...?!

Comment

Frankly I think S2 was generally awful.

But I loved S1, and S3's premier was fantastic. Despite the

Spoiler:
                Clones

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Well just watch the new episode.
                  Spoiler:
                  It seem that the artifact is some kind of electromagnetic containment device for the anomaly. We also know that the anomoly can be locked. None of that is hardly original techno babble through, come on they could at least be original.

The whole Egyptian god thing was a bit of a stretch.

I like how we have seen in the future and how civilization has been destroyed, one wonders how it happened and why. Which I think going to be the more interesting story.
                  Love how they sent the artifact to prongyang, I think they will have fun with it over there.
                  the cgi was better than last seasons.
                  The three new characters were alright.
                  Last edited by knowles2; 31 March 2009, 05:03 AM.

Comment

First - I swear on a stack of SG-1 DVDs that I looked for an existing thread before I started this one. What an eejit I am...

Second - I'm sending you waves of sympathy because of your bad German dubbing.

Third - about Stephen - this isn't so much a season three spoiler as a last moment of season two, but I'll stick it in here anyway -
                    Spoiler:
                    you know how Helen has multiple copies of that one soldier doing her bidding, which I think she got by nipping through various anomalies, and bringing him from the past into her present? She did that exact thing to Stephen in the last episode of season two. Man, that woman is strange...
                    The thread was too old and so you can't see it in the regular listing. ^^

Can I give you a season 3 spoiler?

Spoiler:
                    They are really clones because I know she's going to clone Cutter in the 3rd ep and not steal him from another dimension. It's possible she got the first cleaner through an anomaly or she already had a sample of his DNA before he was eaten.

Originally posted by knowles2 View Post
                    Well just watch the new episode.
                    Spoiler:
                    It seem that the artifact is some kind of electromagnetic containment device for the anomaly. We also know that the anomoly can be locked. None of that is hardly original techno babble through, come on they could at least be original.

The whole Egyptian god thing was a bit of a stretch.

I like how we have seen in the future and how civilization has been destroyed, one wonders how it happened and why. Which I think going to be the more interesting story.
                    Love how they sent the artifact to prongyang, I think they will have fun with it over there.
                    the cgi was better than last seasons.
                    The three new characters were alright.
                    All what has happened before will happen again

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
                      The thread was too old and so you can't see it in the regular listing. ^^

Can I give you a season 3 spoiler?

Spoiler:
                      They are really clones because I know she's going to clone Cutter in the 3rd ep and not steal him from another dimension. It's possible she got the first cleaner through an anomaly or she already had a sample of his DNA before he was eaten.

All what has happened before will happen again
                      Aaaaaaah!!! I tried not to click, but it was impossible!!! And now I'm desperate for episode three, and I've not seen two yet!

Comment

Episode two is err pretty interesting, too.
                        But I'm with Billy. Can't wait for three.
                        sigpic

Comment

Does anyone know when S3 will air in the U.S.? Me and my wife love this show and cant wait for S3.

Comment

Aaaaaaah!!! I tried not to click, but it was impossible!!! And now I'm desperate for episode three, and I've not seen two yet!
                            I'm sorry

Episode two is err pretty interesting, too.
                            But I'm with Billy. Can't wait for three.
                            Yep and (spoiler for ep 2)
                            Spoiler:
                            besides our shared LotR moment there the girl was pretty creepy too in the beginning

Is it Monday, yet?!

Originally posted by jmw326 View Post
                            Does anyone know when S3 will air in the U.S.? Me and my wife love this show and cant wait for S3.
                            No, sorry, no idea, I thought I've read somewhere they're airing the 1st series now??? Could have confused that, though....

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean View Post
                              No, sorry, no idea, I thought I've read somewhere they're airing the 1st series now??? Could have confused that, though....
                              I think a page or two back someone said that season two was about to start? Maybe?

Comment

I think a page or two back someone said that season two was about to start? Maybe?
                                SciFi (SyFy whatever it is) channels page for Primeval

It says series premiere and the episode guide is for the first series so I take it they start airing the first season next week then....

Is the background pink for anyone else? I know it's April Fool's Day but pink?!

Comment

Working...
                                X