This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bast
    Diablo was known as ClickCraft for a long time by some people , A common description is click fest,Diablo will ware down your mouse pad pretty fast. Still Diablo was a addictive and horrifically violent satanic game , There was even a article about the effects of Diablo on modern culture.One reason to not have a Diablo III is because Diablo is dead! Unless they just continued the series without him otherwise seeing him continue to come back to life and die everytime tends to become repetitive. Blizzard is due for a new franchise and clearly blizzard north is working on somthing right now.
    So? They can have a Diablo III without Diablo. I mean, Neverwinter Nights: Shadows of Undrentide didn't have Neverwinter in it. Neverwinter Nights: Hordes of the Underdark only had a few crossover characters.
    sigpic

Comment

You want StarCraft 3? I WANT STARCRAFT 2 FFS!

Comment

There was even a article about the effects of Diablo on modern culture.
        If you find a link to it please post it. I would like to read it.

One reason to not have a Diablo III is because Diablo is dead! Unless they just continued the series without him otherwise seeing him continue to come back to life and die everytime tends to become repetitive.
        To most diablo people that wouldnt matter. It would be bought in huge quantities. Every month it is still one of the highest selling games, and a diablo 3 would have been too. To me it was still funny that soooo many would buy and sell item / equipment / accounts via ebay. I sold a ton of stuff.

Blizzard is due for a new franchise and clearly blizzard north is working on somthing right now.
        World of Warcraft is the new thing. Getting close to release too. They gave out stress test beta keys just recently. You can sing up for the next pool if you want to at http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/

Comment

I love playing DiabloII, but I think I'm the only one here playing on Europe Server. Once I tried the American East Server but the people were too stupid for me.^^ One thing that bothers me is that people sell items or accounts on ebay. In fact that are often dupes. And I can't understand those who pay for it .
          I also played Dungeon Siege, it was really fun to get through the game.
          To be German is to do everything possible to the potatoe, and possibly one or two things more.

Comment

Originally posted by Katze
            I love playing DiabloII, but I think I'm the only one here playing on Europe Server. Once I tried the American East Server but the people were too stupid for me.^^
            Hehe, maybe they were tons of noobs when u were playing
            Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Possible.

It was 10:00am when I played (what is this in Am. East time???? ).

Anyone playing Ladder?? What char, what level?
              To be German is to do everything possible to the potatoe, and possibly one or two things more.

Comment

never played Diablo online

Comment

Try World of Warcraft...Great game! Best out there IMO.

Comment

I used to play D2 all the time, though never online. I think my favorite characters are the Golemancer and the Tankazon. Highly addictive.

Though I can't for the life of me understand people who would spend real money to get items for a video game...

I hear WoW is a great game and like crack, but I'm not too interested in spending a monthly fee to gain online access.

Comment

who are the golemancer and tankazon?

Comment

has anyone
                        Spoiler:
                        made it to the secret cow level

Comment

Originally posted by gatebuster64
                          has anyone
                          Spoiler:
                          made it to the secret cow level
                          Ofc.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebuster64
                            who are the golemancer and tankazon?
                            Golemancer = necromancer who uses a golem and a merc for their offense.

Tankazon = amazon who uses a weapon other than a bow/spear/javelin and only boosts passive skills. Easiest character I've played, hands down.

Comment

last week i made it to the SCL and there were like so many freaking cows they were like everywhere, they all managed to gang up on me and slaughter me

Comment

Working...
                              X