Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How did this get into an agrgument over money, I mean come on lets say that all real worlds exist and we all know that Superman beat Lex Luthor who has tons of money therfor Superman beats money!
    Vote Anubis for President in 2012
    A Face you Can Trust
    sigpic
    So whats the worst that could happen?
    Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
    It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Nah, Lex was just a subjugate of Money. He was like the Herak to Money's Anubis.

Comment

DEATH....that is neither a biblical figure nor G*d but rules over all of us...even stars and solar systems. He/She was there first and will still be there when everything is gone
        He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
        He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
        And he's wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by huntress View Post
          DEATH....that is neither a biblical figure nor G*d but rules over all of us...even stars and solar system. He/She was there first and will still be there when everything is gone
          [IMG]http://mysite.verizon.net/cureltd/si...tion_small.jpg[/IMG]
          Death's old. Death's slow. And natural deaths are rarely painful.

Let's talk REAL bad-asses.
          => Complete SG-1 marathon: currently watching Season 10... <=

In the end, only you can decide the fate of your own soul…

sigpic

As your mother, you will listen to *me*, young lady! There will be *no* leading ships on a mass murdering crusade!

Comment

Originally posted by Ozzy O'NeiLL View Post
            Death's old. Death's slow. And natural deaths are rarely painful.

Let's talk REAL bad-asses.
            Yes it is ancient and kills millions of people without breaking into a sweat and I wouldn't call Death slow. How about a car accident, an earth quake, a bomb.

Whether death is in fact glorious or just something that exists is a subjective matter and depends on one's belief in the presence or lack of an afterlife and their perception of the goodness or badness of said belief in what follows death. That is to say, if one believes there is no afterlife but that 'soaring' into death in some way, perhaps violently or in some other shocking or poetic way, is still glorious and better, despite there being nothing but unconsciousness in death by their view.
            He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
            He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
            And he's wonderful.

Comment

Perry Rhodan Kosmokrats.
              They can destoy or created entire universe at will, change the laws of nature at will, remove death if they want, create life from nothing, etc etc etc.

Comment

DBGT - Gogeta SSJ 4: Can destroy planets & solar systems w/ virtual ease

Marvel - Galactus: Eats Planets

DC - AMAZO: Can look @ any superpower or weapon and duplicate it even stronger, and combines learned abilities (i.e.- copies Green Lantern's Ring & Superman's Laser Vision to make an uber-powerful beam). No limit has been given on how much he could copy. He can move/destroy planets by just thinking about it.
                sigpic
                "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                ~David Hewlett

Comment

The Sneaks.

Hands down.

How can you beat a race which take over universe after universe on a conquest to take over reality. Not to mention the ability to replicate themselves by stealing energy from other dimensions. Unbeatable, indestructible and ALL powerful. Everything else pales in comparison to their might!
                  Go buy my music and give a starving artist some support. It's dirt-cheap, dammit.
                  Ion Plasma Incineration (Hard and heavy electro-industrial music in the vein of late 90's classics, updated for the 21st century!)

Current project : Working on Tolathians Outpost Cyclopean, the world's first pure non-humanoid extra-dimensional sci-fi show! 100% no humans !

Comment

Lexx. A living, dragonfly-like, star ship the size of manhatten that can cross universes in the mater of days. It also has the ability to destroy planets from a solar system away. It only needs one crew member to run all operations.
                    sigpic
                    Beckett: What shall ah say?
                    Ford: Uh...Uh... I miss you... I wish you were here?
                    Beckett: I wish who was here?
                    Ford: Uh.... I dunno who do you wish was here?
                    Beckett: Nobody I wish I wasn't bloody here.

Comment

What about "Beyonder" from Marvel? He seems to have "killed/removed" death. http://www.marveldirectory.com/indiv...b/beyonder.htm

Comment

If we are going down the comics route then I'd go for galactus - a charactor from the fantastic four.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by neurophobic_and_perfect View Post
                          If we are going down the comics route then I'd go for galactus - a charactor from the fantastic four.
                          Indeed. I here he is going to be in the new F4 movie this summer as well, although he might just be in an energy state or something.

Comment

Still- I don't think any single thing could kill him... unless he was really starved of planets.
                            sigpic

Comment

I'll just have to go out on a limb and say the Charmed Ones! :-) I still love the show...and they were the culmination of the Warren line! :-) And they did defeat the Source of All Evil!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by neurophobic_and_perfect View Post
                                Still- I don't think any single thing could kill him... unless he was really starved of planets.
                                They can kill him but you shouldn't because he protects the galaxy from some powerful being that Only Galactus can keep in check. Also Eterinty, Death, Oblivion, and Infinity could beat him because he is there "brother" also the Living Tribunal can judge anything so they have the power to beat him as well as the One above all others (maybe Jack Kirby)
                                Vote Anubis for President in 2012
                                A Face you Can Trust
                                sigpic
                                So whats the worst that could happen?
                                Supporter of the "It's Asgard, NOT AsgUard !" campaign
                                It is better to debate a question without settling it than to settle a question without debating it.

Comment

Working...
                                X