Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really enjoyed the season finale. I'm hoping Sci-Fi gives it a second season.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I was a little disappointed at the reveal of Vestra's fate. I thought it spoke quite well to the evilness of Ming of what he was willing to do to the mother of his children, and the fact that she came out of it more or less okay (condition might even be reversible?! Bah!) lessened it a little. Call me sadistic if you will, but seeing her horribly mutated would just make him far more hateful.

And where the heck has Barin gone to? Are they going to bring him back in the second season, perhaps to oppose a power-mad Terik? I hope so.
      Through Life's dull road, so dim and dirty
      I have dragged to three-and-thirty.
      What have these years left to me?
      Nothing, except thirty-three.

- Lord Byron

Dispatches From the Suburbs of Hell

The Pit

Comment

Well I was one of the ones that got pounded on at the beginning of this thread for daring to say that this show had potential and am glad to see that some people have started to come around. I liked it from the beginning because it wasnt like every show out there. It was just fun entertainment (bad acting and all). But I realy like that the characters have started to grow and the story has developed. I hope for a second season. I think it is worth it.

Comment

According to a report I heard via the grapevine, Flash Gordon has been canceled.
          The info I heard came from someone who talked directly with one of the leading actresses on the series.

I checked the scifi.com site, and they're still confused as to what is what. Basically, it was *quietly* canceled and shoved under the rug - never to be seen again (for new seasons)... Considering that the actors need to schedule their time, I think the news is more solid based on that... but yah never know...

We're still waiting on Gina Holden's potential renewal for her character named Coreen on "BLOOD TIES" ...

Comment

(Blood Ties fans for Gina Holden, who also plays Dale on FLASH GORDON and Coreen on "Blood Ties", heard about FLASH GORDON being canceled a week or so ago...)

Here's more updated info on FLASH GORDON...
            (please click on link in article's title to read the complete article)

SciFi Channel Cancels 'Flash Gordon'

Originally posted by By MICHAEL HINMAN.:
            (posted Mar-30-2008 at syfyportal.com)
            Source: Variety

... SciFi Channel president David Howe told trade publication Variety March 21 that the network didn't treat the character of "Flash Gordon" the way he should've been treated, and the network may try to do it again sometime ... just not right now, which reading between the lines means that "Flash Gordon" is no longer on the schedule...

... SyFy Portal reported through sources last September that "Flash Gordon" was on the chopping block. However, SciFi Channel responded officially to SyFy Portal that the series was not in trouble, and that while ratings were below expectations, the show's production was a lot cheaper than many of its other scripted series and that it didn't need to generate as much advertising revenue as shows like "Battlestar Galactica," "Eureka" and "Stargate: Atlantis" needed. ...

Comment

Working...
            X