Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not trying to change anybodies minds, but for me the film was neither boring or had a bad ending. I was comlpetely satisfied with it. I'm probably in the minority, but I guess that all can be chalked up to personal taste.
    Carter: Navigation? O'Neill: Check. Carter: Oxygen, Pressure, Temperature Control?
    O'Neill: Check. Carter: Internal Dampeners? O'Neill: Cool!, and Check. Carter: Engine?
    O'Neill: All Check. O'Neill: Phasers? Carter: Sorry Sir.

Comment

I saw this movie last night and found it really good. I thought it was very compelling, and the end was great. I think Shyamalon is a genius. That is just my opinion.

Comment

http://dvd.ign.com/articles/553/553912p1.html

That links got info on the January 11 release of The Village on DVD. I'm definately going to get this. Hopefully it'll be released in Australia around the same time. Who's planning on getting The Village on DVD?

Comment

I dont think i'll get this, maybe a rent from Blockbuster, but i was just... nvm, i'm gonna rent it to see if theres any interesting special features but other than that, no interest into the movie...
          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

The Australian DVD release date was announced today. It's scheduled for January 12.

Comment

Just a heads up The Village is released on DVD this week in the U.S. and Australia atleast.

Comment

pity

Comment

It's an awesome movie.

Comment

I didn't see it in the theatre, but I love M. Night and I was thinking of renting it. But my question for those who have seen it is, is the 'surprise,' whatever it is, good? Is it something you don't expect or did you see it 5 yards off?

http://queenkale.deviantart.com
                    "Man's main task in life is to give birth to himself, to become what he potentially is.
                    The most important product of his effort is his own personaility."-Erich Framm
                    "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing
                    Only I will remain."

Comment

I didn't expect the suprise, my advice is not to spoil anything about the movie. It's one of those movies that people either love or hate. I love the movie, it's definately worth seeing and if you're a Shyamalan fan there's a good chance you're in the love category as well.

Comment

There was just a commercial on Australian TV advertising the DVD.

Comment

Wouldn't keep it if some one threw it through one of my windows. Let alone pay good money for it.
                          sigpic
                          Banner By JME2

Comment

I take it you're in the hate it category.

I love the movie. Infact I'm buying it today on DVD.

Comment

For those who want to see it on DVD, but don't want to waste $ to rent it, visit your LOCAL LIBRARY!!
                              YAY DANCING BANANAS!!!

Hallowed Are The Moderators

Kate Hewlett's blog

A Dog's Breakfast official site

37.47535% - Major Geek How geeky are you?

Comment

incredible movie with a great twist. im buying it when i get the money.

Comment

Working...
                                X